UK, DE, GY, DMV
slj.png

:hubie:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't even front, I laughed when I saw it was Sorbo. I watched Hercules (and Xena) so much as a kid. He was been a disappointment since that show ended

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
white people live in a bubble, the image of black people they get is one largely curated by other racist white people. to genuinely believe all black folks go around saying the N word is insane. :mindblown:
Bunch of c00ns where just defending this post from charlemain. This IS how black folks speak to each other in public forums.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He has a point
No he doesn't the Is Kamala Black? Is an Internal debate.

Remember the main point is that if she is Black that she should do something for Black people Specifically

So if Kamala came out and promised reparations Kevin would be against it.

With that vowel on his last name he better be concerned if he's considered white.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Bunch of c00ns where just defending this post from charlemain. This IS how black folks speak to each other in public forums.

-He won't reach the people he's trying to reach on a private forum. If you want celebrities to use their platform why get mad & police when they do it.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
No he doesn't the Is Kamala Black? Is an Internal debate.

Remember the main point is that if she is Black that she should do something for Black people Specifically

So if Kamala came out and promised reparations Kevin would be against it.

With that vowel on his last name he better be concerned if he's considered white.

I didn’t even check to see who posted it. Never heard of dude. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-He won't reach the people he's trying to reach on a private forum. If you want celebrities to use their platform why get mad & police when they dBrazil?
I don't want celebrities involved in politics. I dont care about charlemains opinion on anything and neither should any sane person. But I also don't condone talking down on black folks calling us nikkas if you are going to try and have a political or serious discussion. And he is an extension of the Kamala campaign and they support this post. Thats what they think of you. No other group in this country would allow this level of disrespect to go unchecked.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I don't want celebrities involved in politics. I dont care about charlemains opinion on anything and neither should any sane person. But I also don't condone talking down on black folks calling us nikkas if you are going to try and have a political or serious discussion. And he is an extension of the Kamala campaign and they support this post. Thats what they think of you. No other group in this country would allow this level of disrespect to go unchecked.

-I don't care about his opinion either but celebrities have opinions on politics & have the same right as anyone else to voice them. He uses the N word on a regular basis in all types of conversations so I'm not gonna be outraged about this one.

-This "No other group" shyt needs to stop. It's largely not true, puts other groups on a fake pedestal & screams inferiority complex.