If James Holmes was Arab it'd be "terrorism". If he was black, he'd be a "thug"...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Thug is CAC speak for ******. I see it used all the time on messageboards, Yahoo and newspaper comment sections. "Obama supporter" is also gaining traction. Dude shot almost 70 people, killing 12 and they still want to "understand" him. The CAC in Norway killed 77 people and injured over 300 and you barely hear about this guy. Now let him have been black.....

And the DC snipers still get burn after all these years....

illadope

きんが
Daps
Of course someone said it, obviously it was edited off tv

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He wouldn't be classified as a thug. DC snipers weren't called thugs or terrorists, lets keep it 100.

But for real though if he were a foreigner he would DEFINITELY be called a terrorist. No question. Totally agree on that

DC sniper wasnt called a thug b/c he was an older man. The kid maybe, but most of the focus was on the older dude...not to mention there was no face to go with the crime until they got caught. For all intents and purposes, sniping the way they did was new for black ppl.

This guy was 24 years old. if he was black, he woulda been billed as a thug

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Coward ass white boy had full body armor on..scared as fukk of death

But watch him get off,get shipped to a mental asylum and come back home in 6 years fully rehabiliated

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He wouldn't be classified as a thug. DC snipers weren't called thugs or terrorists, lets keep it 100.

But for real though if he were a foreigner he would DEFINITELY be called a terrorist. No question. Totally agree on that

Yeah, he'd be called a thug. It's a relatively new trend. Dates back only a few years. The DC shootings happened far enough in the past where they were just called ******s. :manny:

Well, terrorists because of the Muslim sounding names.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thug is CAC speak for ******. I see it used all the time on messageboards, Yahoo and newspaper comment sections. "Obama supporter" is also gaining traction. Dude shot almost 70 people, killing 12 and they still want to "understand" him. The CAC in Norway killed 77 people and injured over 300 and you barely hear about this guy. Now let him have been black.....

And the DC snipers still get burn after all these years....

I also hear it a lot from TV and Radio host too. They have found new covert ways to indirectly say nikka.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Imagine if he was black and the shooting was "gang related" :smh: we wouldnt hear the end of it
Word..

You'd be hearing "******, c00n and monkey" from Cacs all over the place

We'd be hearing about how blacks are just naturally violent savages :rudy:

And the black man would become more of a target in America than ever :snoop:

I'm actually scared of what woulda happened if the shooter was black :wow:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word..

You'd be hearing "******, c00n and monkey" from Cacs all over the place

We'd be hearing about how blacks are just naturally violent savages :rudy:

And the black man would become more of a target in America than ever :snoop:

I'm actually scared of what woulda happened if the shooter was black :wow:

They would be saying "Why doesn't Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton speak out on this?!?" or "He looks a lot like Obama's son".