If it's really all about the games, Xbox has already won

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I first haves to address the starved out gamers who will enter here acting like ps3 games nobody cared about is cool now, so is backwards compatibility.

Why you here if you didn't read

And you gotta realize they never had that before so they'll recognize it for the first time. And they never had native 4k so they gotta learn how 4k, HDR and how that translates into graphics. Crackdown 3 is the best example, one of the best looking games available today but if you don't have a next gen setup it'll look like shyt. You guys will understand finally :blessed:

So what games can you indulge on tomorrow and for the rest of the year?

PS5 has Demons souls and miles morales and some indie titles. not bad, not amazing, and really is just Spiderman unless you're into games like bloodborne which wasn't loved by all. So Spiderman and bugsnax then possibly 2k if you're into sports.

On Xbox they won't have those 2 games, they'll only have these alternatives...

Gears of war 5 4k/120 (looks great)
Ori 2 4k/120
Gears Tactics
Flight Simulator coming soon soon
Tetris effect connected
EA Play (jedi fallen order and madden 20 for me, they got there latest fifa and ufc on their too)
Untitled goose game 2player mode
Streets of rage 4 (almost completed)
knights and bikes (co-op and my kids can watch us play)
Day of the tentacle
Blair witch (Is actually a dope game)
4 yakuza games including the newest which is not available on any other next gen console
Final fantasy 7 and 8
Forza Horizon 4 series x upgrades
Rainbow 6 siege had 4k/120 mode
hotline miami collection
Crawl
Dragon quest 11
Clan N
Grim Fandango
Full throttle remastered
Aragami (games with gold title)
Ghost busters the videogame remastered (was$7)
unruly heroes
Carto
inkinfell
Slayaway camp

Now this is just my current rotation list, I still have a backlog :snoop:

I would not trade all that to play demons souls, Spiderman and inferior multiplats. You don't have to agree, I'm just explaining why I don't see the value in Sony's ecosystem. I got more games than I know what to do with on Xbox and the haters have even more to play since they haven't.

Only reason I'm interested in a ps5 is because I skipped the ps4 generation. So I got backlogged titles. And ps plus collection makes it so I eat for the low and it'll run better. You guys have a similar option with Xbox. Everybody should be stuffed, are you?

Saying a game isn’t loved by all doesn’t mean anything. Was Ryse “Loved by all”?

Name an Xbox exclusive that was loved by all.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nothing to be furious about. Series X is incredible on my brand new 77" LG CX, and the rest of the SXs and PS5s are paying for it. I'm living swell right now. I'm not that nikka, I cop what I want.
stop the fomo's newest video claims the CX isn't series x compliant. That only the Vizio and the Sony 900 are because the LG is only 40gbps

Something about it not being 12bit at 4k/120 and some other shyt. If you haven't seen it or need a link I'll look it up for you. But it's still a great TV
Saying a game isn’t loved by all doesn’t mean anything. Was Ryse “Loved by all”?

Name an Xbox exclusive that was loved by all.
Ryse sold more copies than demons souls has... and now there's this excitement about a game that looks better but is identical otherwise.

Please point out where I'm stretching the truth to make it look bad. I'll wait :coffee:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Your "new" games are a cross gen expansion and a remake of a game from 2 gens ago. Let's not do that. There's already more than enough angles to take against Court.

Sony exclusive launch titles on PS5 Meta critic.
  • Demon's Soul 93
  • Miles Morales 85
  • Astro's Playroom 83 (User score 9.7)
  • The Pathless 82 (User score 9.1)
  • Sackboy 78 (User score 9.1)
  • Bugsnax 73 (User score 9)
:salute:

MS exclusive launch titles on Larrybox
  • The Falconeer 65 (User score 6)
  • Bright Memory 53 (User score 4.6)
:huhldup:

Don't even bring up old games, you aint release shyt this years, meanwhile we eating with Ghosts, Genshin Impact, FF7R, Nioh 2 :blessed:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Buy a PlayStation when you can finance a high end gaming PC for as little as 20 bucks a month brehs :heh: be a f*cking console gamer in 2020 brehs :heh:
Hackers
:francis:

I play fighting games and Call of Duty. They never do anything about hackers in COD, and they're pretty bad in Tekken 7 also.

Playstation is where it's at for fighting game fans, I'm cool with PS4 for a few more years

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
stop the fomo's newest video claims the CX isn't series x compliant. That only the Vizio and the Sony 900 are because the LG is only 40gbps

Something about it not being 12bit at 4k/120 and some other shyt. If you haven't seen it or need a link I'll look it up for you. But it's still a great TV

Ryse sold more copies than demons souls has... and now there's this excitement about a game that looks better but is identical otherwise.

Please point out where I'm stretching the truth to make it look bad. I'll wait :coffee:

There is no content that requires that extra 8 gbps, non issue.

• Demon's Soul 93
  • Miles Morales 85

Don't even bring up old games, you aint release shyt this years, meanwhile we eating with Ghosts, Genshin Impact, FF7R, Nioh 2 :blessed:

Demon's Souls is the only remotely interesting thing on that list, and it's not new. You can have that shyt. The only exclusive on either system I care about is Halo, as long as it's good whenever they release it, I'm good. Then, there are the Bethesda games, which, IF they are multi, there shouldn't be any of that fake parity bullshyt, so I'll have the best console version. No Ls over here. I do appreciate you Sony stans buying these things for 1000+:whew:. That shyt is lovely :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
  • Demon's Soul 93
  • Miles Morales 85

This bugsnax review doesn’t make sense because it has an 80 with twice the amount of reviews on ps4, and the ps5 version is the exact same with less loading time

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You sure about that?

:francis:

Not concerned with your or his fear mongering. The CX does everything needed for this gen. His goofy ass said it himself. When you show us your new gen console and 2020 TV, you can holler at me. Until then, :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not concerned with your or his fear mongering. The CX does everything needed for this gen. His goofy ass said it himself. When you show us your new gen console and 2020 TV, you can holler at me. Until then, :camby:
It is a good tv, it's just not perfect at everything. No TV is yet, I'm just educating you on a piece of technology that you own. But owning it doesn't make you an expert on what it does and doesn't do better than the next TV. That requires a little research. You taking offense is you, a grown man acting like a little baby butterball bytch. Check yourself because that TV is negatively affecting your ego :rudy:

As for what I have? You'll never see that because I don't have an inferiority complex that requires me to showoff virtually :hubie:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It is a good tv, it's just not perfect at everything. No TV is yet, I'm just educating you on a piece of technology that you own. But owning it doesn't make you an expert on what it does and doesn't do better than the next TV. That requires a little research. You taking offense is you, a grown man acting like a little baby butterball bytch. Check yourself because that TV is negatively affecting your ego :rudy:

As for what I have? You'll never see that because I don't have an inferiority complex that requires me to showoff virtually :hubie:
No, you're just annoying, likely broke, and talk about shytnyou know nothing about. When we're in the market for used mattresses, you will be the first person we call.:ufdup: