If it's really all about the games, Xbox has already won

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Post your ps5 lineup and if it compares to my list then I'll post it. I'm not helping you deflect. I will help you game smarter tho :handshake:

You do realize anybody could buy one so just because you're a Sony stan doesn't mean my local Walmart will have enough for me. They still sold out instantly online upon release so why did you think you being a Sony stan is relevant :gucci:

Oh so PS Now is just like gamepass? :usure:
How come nobody (and I mean nobody) is talking about this service? You talk about it to deflect, if I do a search on ps now and your username I'll find nothing significant. Let's not play this game because then not only you but others will read and go "Why did he do that, he's a grown man checking receipts :damn:"

Pc gamers, you know damn well we not interested in your BULLshyt ecosystem where cheaters and bots rule. Mice and keyboards are preferred, if you're using a console controller the console ecosystem shyts on the PC version of games that matter. Enjoy your native 8k dungeons and dragons or whatever cac shyt is popular in that space. You don't need to advertise in console threads that you like pc better because the truth is there's like never a thread on PC games here. Thread Worthy topic I'll revisit later...

If I didn't then I'll just have to be stuck with a 4k system and hundred's of games. Oh whoa is me!!!

Never heard of it, looks dope.
Did some researching and while it doesn't have an official date a dev claimed a few months back it'll release this year so :feedme:

A lot of indie games went into development hell this year with covid. We were supposed to get a disco elysium port (it was announced last year) nothing. Plus, silksong has been radio silent for months.

Almost everything from steam preview event last year is a no show

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
your thread making privileges on next gen shyt needs to be revoked since you have none.
Then why are you in every Xbox thread?
:mjlol: Gon be a long 7 years for you nikkas...again
Yeah all those 30 AAA studios working on stuff is just an act :tu:
Imagine how much of a lowlife breh must be :picard:
You know how hoes gossip? Imagine going online and gossiping about what you think a person is. You drawing strong conclusions because I like Xbox, you have to be pretty miserable yourself to even hope that was true. I forgive you, now excuse me heathen but I have a ps5 to purchase :yawn:
A lot of indie games went into development hell this year with covid. We were supposed to get a disco elysium port (it was announced last year) nothing. Plus, silksong has been radio silent for months.

Almost everything from steam preview event last year is a no show
Now bullshyt tho, indie games been booming and gamepass got all the hits. I can't agree with you on lack of good games because I'm stuffed

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hol' up.

Breh been out here writing theses on the supposed dominance of the Series X/S...

......and he ain't even got one!?

I'm not even amused at this point. It's kind of sad.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I first haves to address the starved out gamers who will enter here acting like ps3 games nobody cared about is cool now, so is backwards compatibility.

Why you here if you didn't read

And you gotta realize they never had that before so they'll recognize it for the first time. And they never had native 4k so they gotta learn how 4k, HDR and how that translates into graphics. Crackdown 3 is the best example, one of the best looking games available today but if you don't have a next gen setup it'll look like shyt. You guys will understand finally :blessed:

So what games can you indulge on tomorrow and for the rest of the year?

PS5 has Demons souls and miles morales and some indie titles. not bad, not amazing, and really is just Spiderman unless you're into games like bloodborne which wasn't loved by all. So Spiderman and bugsnax then possibly 2k if you're into sports.

On Xbox they won't have those 2 games, they'll only have these alternatives...

Gears of war 5 4k/120 (looks great)
Ori 2 4k/120
Gears Tactics
Flight Simulator coming soon soon
Tetris effect connected
EA Play (jedi fallen order and madden 20 for me, they got there latest fifa and ufc on their too)
Untitled goose game 2player mode
Streets of rage 4 (almost completed)
knights and bikes (co-op and my kids can watch us play)
Day of the tentacle
Blair witch (Is actually a dope game)
4 yakuza games including the newest which is not available on any other next gen console
Final fantasy 7 and 8
Forza Horizon 4 series x upgrades
Rainbow 6 siege had 4k/120 mode
hotline miami collection
Crawl
Dragon quest 11
Clan N
Grim Fandango
Full throttle remastered
Aragami (games with gold title)
Ghost busters the videogame remastered (was$7)
unruly heroes
Carto
inkinfell
Slayaway camp

Now this is just my current rotation list, I still have a backlog :snoop:

I would not trade all that to play demons souls, Spiderman and inferior multiplats. You don't have to agree, I'm just explaining why I don't see the value in Sony's ecosystem. I got more games than I know what to do with on Xbox and the haters have even more to play since they haven't.

Only reason I'm interested in a ps5 is because I skipped the ps4 generation. So I got backlogged titles. And ps plus collection makes it so I eat for the low and it'll run better. You guys have a similar option with Xbox. Everybody should be stuffed, are you?

Breh I hope Microsoft pays you and has already sent you your free next gen console for this kind of fanboyism.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
The audacity of this nikka to talk about a service in which you own nothing but the vapor box. :russ:

And he doesn't even own the console he caping for :jawalrus:

It's all good. No need to upgrade to a SX anyway, all them old games play just fine on old gen hardware, just gotta deal with dem loads, pause. :pachaha: