staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh really?

Please elaborate.

Pause :whoa:

The story sounds terrible but the internet makes life sound terrible. I'm not gonna act outraged that children say the darndest things. A white person calling a black person a ****** shouldn't alarm you because this been happening since before any of us was born.

I grew up in Virginia, can name dozens of people I've witnessed say it. I once made a Facebook post naming the majority of them (first names only) but I don't have no ill feelings towards any of them. It was my pain at the time, I kicked ass, they felt the pain then and now. I've moved on.

I don't believe in cancel culture

Calling ppl ****** since 2nd grade, those are the grades where that happens. They lose that bravery the older they get. The bullying, has anyone here ever bullied anybody? I remember making life hell for a fat white kid because he was morbidly fat and he stunk ask the time. This other white kid would throw baby powder (johnson and johnson which later was known to cause cancer)

There was a black kid who was sort of slow imo but wasn't officially. We stripped him naked at the basketball court and everyone laughed including him while he gathered his clothing.

Looking back, I don't know many ppl who would have not been cancelled today if all things were equal.

So in conclusion, I don't like the cut off this kids jib and I personally wouldn't want him on my team. But I'm not gonna be outraged if he gets a chance. If he shows he hasn't evolved as a man, he deserves no 2nd chances because he's clearly on that second chance already.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not.

Get a next gen system and stop window shoppin and cappin :camby:
screenshot that shyt and keep for receipts

homie think the coast is clear :mjlol:
All you're doing is showcasing how you two are racist against white people. You two acting like the oppressors thinking nobody should ever be forgiven. The kid in question says this so who are you to say otherwise?

The "crime" happened when the kid was 14yrs old, sorry, I don't believe in cancel culturing CHILDREN regardless of race. If you can't see that, cool. But please stop acting like you got something on me cuz that's never the case.

I could talk about how you bully me and my family for a decade plus, I'm a black man, if I'm this poor struggling black man like y'all claim then look in the mirror and shut the fukk up cuz I already forgave you....

Drops mic

Quadruples down on my original statement :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All you're doing is showcasing how you two are racist against white people. You two acting like the oppressors thinking nobody should ever be forgiven. The kid in question says this so who are you to say otherwise?

The "crime" happened when the kid was 14yrs old, sorry, I don't believe in cancel culturing CHILDREN regardless of race. If you can't see that, cool. But please stop acting like you got something on me cuz that's never the case.

I could talk about how you bully me and my family for a decade plus, I'm a black man, if I'm this poor struggling black man like y'all claim then look in the mirror and shut the fukk up cuz I already forgave you....

Drops mic

Quadruples down on my original statement :yeshrug:

you caping for an entitled cac who bullied and was racist towards a young black disabled bruh.

he can learn after he's paid the cost. Cacs always pulling that back in the past, he's better now shyt. fukk all dat. TAke a hit first

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you caping for an entitled cac who bullied and was racist towards a young black disabled bruh.

he can learn after he's paid the cost. Cacs always pulling that back in the past, he's better now shyt. fukk all dat. TAke a hit first
I'm "capping" for CHILDREN who have to grow into men. Black children have been convicted as adults by who? And you wanna monkey see/do just like them. If you a man of God then cut that shyt out, front for the internet over the creators wishes? In that same thread I posted how you was good with Nick Bosa and he was grown doing the racist shyt he did, again this guy was 14 aka a 9th grader? I guess if he played for your favorite team you'd be more understanding :stopitslime:

THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF c00nING

But this isn't about you, and my reason for my stance is because if this is how society plans on working then how you think they'll treat Rekkapryde Jr? So if your son did something stupid in the next couple years you think his future should be taken from him? Should you get fired if your employer found out you said "cac" online? That's where this wormhole eventually leads to. What he did was despicable, but the punishment doesn't fit the crime imo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm "capping" for CHILDREN who have to grow into men. Black children have been convicted as adults by who? And you wanna monkey see/do just like them. If you a man of God then cut that shyt out, front for the internet over the creators wishes? In that same thread I posted how you was good with Nick Bosa and he was grown doing the racist shyt he did, again this guy was 14 aka a 9th grader? I guess if he played for your favorite team you'd be more understanding :stopitslime:

THAT IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF c00nING

But this isn't about you, and my reason for my stance is because if this is how society plans on working then how you think they'll treat Rekkapryde Jr? So if your son did something stupid in the next couple years you think his future should be taken from him? Should you get fired if your employer found out you said "cac" online? That's where this wormhole eventually leads to. What he did was despicable, but the punishment doesn't fit the crime imo

shyt yo dumb ass up.

I aint capin for no bullying racist cacs you Sambo. We don't get the same treatment period when we fukk up and you know that

fukk outta here wit yo juelzin Samuel

MDT.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
shyt yo dumb ass up.

I aint capin for no bullying racist cacs you Sambo. We don't get the same treatment period when we fukk up and you know that

fukk outta here wit yo juelzin Samuel

MDT.gif
You're right, we don't. But when you say we you mean like you too? I didn't think you had intersections with police or white adolescents like that. So this is about revenge for you, if a black kid gets injustice somewhere then do the same to them. How does this pan out for Rekkapryde Jr. tho? You deflected so I'll ask again. I know your son is around that same age now. You seriously feel if he bullied a classmate in the next year or two that his professional career should be taken from him if he develops and becomes a prospect?

A simple yes or no would be suffice, but feel free to elaborate more if you need to

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
balling on a budget while bragging
:hhh:

what's the interest on that L?
:scust:

I didn’t say that I financed mine, now did I. No, I did not. Because I BUILT mine, to my preferred specs. I simply gave you simpletons no excuse for NOT getting one because they’re so attainable now that you could even finance a good one for as low as 20 bucks per month. I don’t speak French Canadian so thats as simple as I can put it for you, my cacnadian punching bag :umad:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Be the leader of larrygang and don’t have the new Larry brehs
That Larry shyt is dead, b. Series X is prime Mark Henry status. Pure power.:wow:

you full on leftovers.

Your "new" games are a cross gen expansion and a remake of a game from 2 gens ago. Let's not do that. There's already more than enough angles to take against Court.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That Larry shyt is dead, b. Series X is prime Mark Henry status. Pure power.:wow:

Your "new" games are a cross gen expansion and a remake of a game from 2 gens ago. Let's not do that. There's already more than enough angles to take against Court.

the Larry wasn’t just in reference to the power. The Larry is the entire lifestyle of the Xbox brand. :wow: