If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ADOS getting reparations today all depended on YOU and only YOU would you give ADOS reparations owed to them in cash payments today? Then on top of ADOS getting reparations the government would also give universal health care for all americans and 15 dollar minimum wage and tax cuts for lower and middle income folks that will help every american.

But would you give ADOS reparations cash payments today? Yes or no?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes i would give ADOS reparations

giphy.gif

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would educate first...mail out a letter saying that they will receive reparations but they must take this week long financial class in order to qualify.

You can attach the financial class to the check if you want to but all they need to be is ADOS to qualify. No rules has ever been attached for reparations and even if they have this would be different. If they want to be illiterate when it comes to finances then that's on them let them go blow they money. But don't hold up money OWED to people just because you want to pocket watch them. That's like somebody boss telling them "I know you worked hard the last two weeks but the only way you will get your check is if you pass this financial class and if you fail it you want get the money I OWE you for all those hours you worked" foh it don't work like that. Sound like some low key hating going on

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I would educate first...mail out a letter saying that they will receive reparations but they must take this week long financial class in order to qualify.
Imagine if some dude owed you money, but he wanted you to study finance before paying you back.

I understand your reasoning behind this though.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can attach the financial class to the check. If they want to be illiterate when it comes to finances then that's on them let them go blow they money. But don't hold up money OWED to people just because you want to pocket watch them. That's like somebody boss telling them "I know you worked hard the last two weeks but the only way you will get your check is if you pass this financial class and if you fail it you want get the money I OWE you for all those hours you worked" foh it don't work like that. Sound like some low key hating going on

No hating, just a lot of people arent aware of how to properly use their money and thats because how this country limited us educationally and what they did to our neighborhoods. Thanks to the internet a lot of people are gaining financial literacy but at the same time a lot of people still dont have the knowledge. Almost like when people win the lottery and just blow through the cash. Just want my people to be good..thats all

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yes,with the stipulation that you must leave the United States and never return to live, if you want your check:respect:. Or I would give the money out to those of us who deserve it,in a way I feel will most benefit black people in this country for the long haul. That would be my second choice if black people screamed at me over the first option, talking about "This is our home,we are not going anywhere,we love Amerikkka:damn:"

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
"No, I would say fukk the ADOS and their reparations." Is this what you honestly expect someone to come in here and say?:dahell:Who isn't gonna vote yes?

edit: and yeah, there should be some stipulations to the shyt. do yall really want people to just be handed tens of thousands of dollars and then possibly be in the same position they started in in 20 years or do you want people to get educated on how to set up generational prosperity before being handed shyt? dudes just think in the moment and have no ability to plan, which is why so many people are in fukked-up situations today. give folks some money, then have them learn how to invest, how to build wealth, etc, and give some of the money to them to do those things with, then even IF they blow through the first check, they have shyt set up so there's still money coming in for years and years.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hating, just a lot of people arent aware of how to properly use their money and thats because how this country limited us educationally and what they did to our neighborhoods. Thanks to the internet a lot of people are gaining financial literacy but at the same time a lot of people still dont have the knowledge. Almost like when people win the lottery and just blow through the cash. Just want my people to be good..thats all

That's good you want your people to be good but what's owed is owed no matter if they blow it on dumb shyt or not which probably would be a very small percentage but that'll be their choice. Give ADOS reparations because they deserve it and it's owed to them. I guarantee 90% will do what they suppose to do with it and would take over this country overnight. The 10% who blow it atleast they got what was overdue to them and they'll learn from all the ADOS who did the right thing with it.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What would they learn in 1 week? Some folks gonna blow it no matter what imo.
True but just so that they are aware of whats out there. I teach kids how to program on the weekends and its scary what their parents don't know about money. And once again its no fault of their own.

This young cat that i used to tutor just got a programming job at the age of 19....making 130,000 a year...i told him off jump to max out his 401k....his parents didnt know what a 401k was and felt that it was stupid...i had to break it down to him and show hjim that in 10-12 years he would damn near be a millionaire if he played his cards right.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes,with the stipulation that you must leave the United States and never return to live, if you want your check:respect:. Or I would give the money out to those of us who deserve it,in a way I feel will most benefit black people in this country for the long haul. That would be my second choice if black people screamed at me over the first option, talking about "This is our home,we are not going anywhere,we love Amerikkka:damn:"
I voted "yes" before reading "cash payments".

If it were cash payments, I'd vote no.
"No, I would say fukk the ADOS and their reparations." Is this what you honestly expect someone to come in here and say?:dahell:Who isn't gonna vote yes?

edit: and yeah, there should be some stipulations to the shyt. do yall really want people to just be handed tens of thousands of dollars and then possibly be in the same position they started in in 20 years or do you want people to get educated on how to set up generational prosperity before being handed shyt? dudes just think in the moment and have no ability to plan, which is why so many people are in fukked-up situations today. give folks some money, then have them learn how to invest, how to build wealth, etc, and give some of the money to them to do those things with, then even IF they blow through the first check, they have shyt set up so there's still money coming in for years and years.

Oh ok going off y'all standards would y'all make all the rich white people who didn't deserve to be rich poor? Yes or no