If Infinity War Isn't Good....Could It Kill The Superhero Genre?

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
This ain't Joss Whedon and Age of Ultron. It'll be at least 'good'. They got the Russos handling this.

Feige is probably overseeing the entire process like this

Uatu.jpg

:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You cats been saying this for 5+ years and "Black Panther" just did $1.3 billion....and "Infinity War" just broke the ticket presale records of that movie.

"Wonder Woman" did $821 mill.

"GOTG Vol. 2" did $838 mill.

"Spider-Man: Homecoming" did $880 mill.

"Thor: Raganarok" did $854 mill.

etc etc etc.

Fred.

Exactly..... and we need to temper things or take shyt in consideration for future movies that not math is the same.

Like when Capt Marvel drops and it understandably doesn’t make a billion it doesn’t mean it’s a flop or CBM fatigue.

Any new properties that drop in the next few years...... new as in some shyt the casual ain’t familiar with.

If they don’t do crazy box office numbers we can’t just write that off as “fatigue”

What if its just good, like age of ultron

Well then that’s just another easy billion dollar franchise for them and the 1st time in history a studio has released 2 back to back billion dollar movies in a 3-4 month timeframe:youngsabo:

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Itll do numbers sure but what about As a movie, as stated earlier if its nothing new like ultron and too oversaturated with comedy, will we even want more comic book movies

Idk something about marvel movies lately they all feel somehow "Samey"

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Itll do numbers sure but what about As a movie, as stated earlier if its nothing new like ultron and too oversaturated with comedy, will we even want more comic book movies

Idk something about marvel movies lately they all feel somehow "Samey"
They are all part of the same universe. :ld:
Would huge differences movie to movie ruin that?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
They are all part of the same universe. :ld:
Would huge differences movie to movie ruin that?
Nah im just tired of seeing the heroes as one liner spitting joke machines, i think what i loved about black panther was that the villain had the same charisma they often give all to the hero in all these movies

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye of little faith. After all MCU has shown us, you still questioning?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah im just tired of seeing the heroes as one liner spitting joke machines, i think what i loved about black panther was that the villain had the same charisma they often give all to the hero in all these movies
And he wasn't a one line joke machine like Captain America, I mean Dr. Strange, oops I should have said Black Widow, actually I might be confusing her one liners with Vision and Scarlett Witch. . .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
marvel ain't untouchable b :usure:

critics shat on age of ultorn :usure:
And Age of Ultron did nothing to the genre.

BP just shat on every movie damn near ever

Thor was good, GOTG2 was good, Logan was good, WW was good, Deadpool will be good, etc.

As long as Infinity War is above Ultron than the superheo genre is straight

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It'll be good but what someone said in here is also true. At some point overexposure sets in and something new creeps up or fans turn on the product... etc. It happens with all franchises where there is a peak and then diminishing returns. Star Wars is more than likely going to experience that sooner than MCU would. We already saw The Last Jedi make less than most people thought it would. Then you have the issues on the set of the Han Solo movie. That isn't going to be a movie that people will tell their grand kids about. Disney will continue to shove Star Wars down our throats for years to come and it will eventually end up making a small percentage of what The Force Awakens did.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Russos have yet to fail. It could be a bloated mess but everything points to this being solid

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
No. Americans will accept whatever bullshyt is thrown there way....like a dog.

Fast food nation

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Critics don’t have the balls to be real, it’s all biased and fakery.

But this shyt won’t fail. Not even if they let hack whedon do a 3 days last minute reshoot. This shyt won’t fail

10 years in the making, even I’m astounded :wow: