If Illegal immigration doesn't hurt black people, can someone explain this chart?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:dead: this is not a valid argument as to why illegal immigrants should be given any federal government benefits

i dont take personal issue with someone coming to the US to try to find work. but you dont get fed government money or coverage, and if someone wants to kick you ass out, i wouldnt lift a finger to stop them

i will not fight for illegals to be here as long as there are unemployed americans :yeshrug:

If they pay taxes (and many do), they should be eligible for benefits. Again, just because some illegals get federal benefits doesn't mean those benefits are taken away from "hard working Americans". The effect is trivial, and most of the data bears that out.

And of course you wouldn't lift a finger to stop the breaking up of families and other atrocities that come from mass deportation, they don't look like you.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump is correct about illegal immigration :heh::yeshrug:

i agree with hillary on more issues than trump. but this bullshyt about opening the borders and increasing refugees from the middle east :scusthov: why the fukk are people going for this? motherfukkers are poor, tryna spread out resources ALL OVER the country. why the fukk is this something we should advocate for :what:
i think he is wrong, but since @ThreeLetterAgency is a hillary stan i'd like to see him put his money with his mouth is. vote trump fam. we all know your conservative masquerading as a tariq nasheed fan ass wants to anyway.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
fredgraph.png

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f378bbc2970b-400wi

Highest rate of illegal immigrant growth coincides with highest black labor force pariticpation rate 90 - 00

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If they pay taxes (and many do), they should be eligible for benefits. Again, just because some illegals get federal benefits doesn't mean those benefits are taken away from "hard working Americans". The effect is trivial, and most of the data bears that out.

And of course you wouldn't lift a finger to stop the breaking up of families and other atrocities that come from mass deportation, they don't look like you.
illegals don't pay a vast majority of taxes

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bullshyt liberal copout :comeon: come on breh

if you wanna go there, what does the mexican government do to illegal immigrants? can you protest in mexico and burn the mexican flag? and is the answer because they're 'racist'?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

if you wanna go there, what does the mexican government do to illegal immigrants? can you protest in mexico and burn the mexican flag? and is the answer because they're 'racist'?

Mexican politics aren't my concern, American ones are. And in America, a basic lack of human empathy for illegals is closely tied to white supremacy :francis:

Act like Mexican opposition to illegal immigration and American opposition are the same, completely disregarding race relations and geopolitical context, brehs :mjlol:

Of course, there can be non-racist opposition to illegal immigration that while misguided, isn't bigoted. Among those who oppose illegal immigration on non-racist grounds, you won't find many who are A-OK with mass deportation like you :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course, there can be non-racist opposition to illegal immigration
not according to you, apparently :heh:

breh, you think im unaware of all the opposition to immigration that comes from redneck white people not liking mexicans? it doesnt negate the fact that they're illegal fukkin immigrants

lemme ask you this: why are we acting like legal immigration isnt a thing :what:

Kemba

Rookie
Daps

Also, for the record, Mexicans, generally speaking, are super racist fwiw. I'm not saying that's true for all of them, but culturally speaking the racism is strong south of the border.

Kemba

Rookie
Daps
Also, wait, are you saying people shouldn't be allowed to burn the flag? lmao

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Correlation=NOT= Causation

Looking at that chart i can tell you the gutting of manufacturing has had more to do with that than immigration...the Jobs that have been recession proof are Farm labor and technology which is why Hispanics and Asians held steady

Oh look a chart that explains it all

MM-and-SK-on-Voter-Anger-Manufacturing-Employment-Decline1-1.jpg