If Illegal immigration doesn't hurt black people, can someone explain this chart?

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
why can't they come legally?

Because our immigration system is broken and inefficient and they're trying to live and provide for their family. Trust me, they'd all love to be able to get in legally and avoid the dangerous journey and constant threat of deportation but they need to feed themselves.

Open up legal immigration, but cracking down on people already on the margins of society won't do shyt but fulfill white angst.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The immigrants aren't really winning outside of being able to live in America. They get paid below minimum wage or standard wage almost all the time and have no workplace protections.

american_men-charts-by_race-161011-mtd.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of educating and giving black men opportunities to beat out people with grade-school level education and lack of English language skills ...

Let's crack down on already marginalized brown people :heh:
:childplease: wait a second breh; lets be realistic. theres not an infinite amount of jobs that appear once you get a college degree. we dont live in some liberal bubble where everyone can get a college degree and a 60k job is awating them

i mean yeah that would be nice n all that, but you cant pull these 'opportunities' outa thin air either. and fukk race, the fact is that low skill jobs have to be done in america by somebody, and it should be americans

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

I saw the initial chart but that doesn't mean anyone is "winning"... For starters black participation decreased mostly during the late 80's early-mid 90's mass incarceration era, and the second largest drop was during the great recession. Finally the group "Hispanic" includes Cubans and white Latinos so...

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: wait a second breh; lets be realistic. theres not an infinite amount of jobs that appear once you get a college degree. we dont live in some liberal bubble where everyone can get a college degree and a 60k job is awating them

i mean yeah that would be nice n all that, but you cant pull these 'opportunities' outa thin air either. and fukk race, the fact is that low skill jobs have to be done in america by somebody, and it should be americans

The economy isn't a zero-sum game.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I saw the initial chart but that doesn't mean anyone is "winning"... For starters black participation decreased mostly during the late 80's early-mid 90's mass incarceration era, and the second largest drop was during the great recession. Finally the group "Hispanic" includes Cubans and white Latinos so...

Maybe the chart is misleading and this thread is without merit.

:lupe:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
breh, there's no fukkin reason to encourage illegal immigration :heh: it does not help american citizens overall

Who said anything about encouraging it? All I'm saying is not to be punitive towards people who are already marginalized.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
California Democrats trying to circumvent Obamacare ban on illegal immigrants

:scusthov: these people

im more to the left than to the right on most issues, but as long as there are marginalized CITIZENS, the left is wrong on this. this is bullshyt :yeshrug:

Again, it's not a zero-sum game. Its not "us vs. them". Marginalized citizens have a ton of advantages illegal immigrants don't just by nature of their citizenship. Punishing people barely making it trying to feed kids working below minimum wage is stupid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, it's not a zero-sum game. Its not "us vs. them". .
:dead: this is not a valid argument as to why illegal immigrants should be given any federal government benefits

i dont take personal issue with someone coming to the US to try to find work. but you dont get fed government money or coverage, and if someone wants to kick you ass out, i wouldnt lift a finger to stop them

i will not fight for illegals to be here as long as there are unemployed americans :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then vote donald trump @ThreeLetterAgency

man up.
trump is correct about illegal immigration :heh::yeshrug:

i agree with hillary on more issues than trump. but this bullshyt about opening the borders and increasing refugees from the middle east :scusthov: why the fukk are people going for this? motherfukkers are poor, tryna spread out resources ALL OVER the country. why the fukk is this something we should advocate for :what: