"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Well damn....they just killed Stefan :ohhh:
Am I the only one that thinks that's some bs.. Atleast let him get killed by somebody that's a major character

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me stay out of this thread til i catch up on vampire diaries. Still on season 3 and love the originals backstory

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lolbron: I'm 13 episodes into the current season of TVD & The Originals and have read through all the TVD threads on this forum.......I'm surprised to see none of y'all party off of Rebekah's love life in these threads. I swear everytime it shows a flashback with Rebekah and 1 of lovers/boyfriends, I be cheesin' & say "Yeah Dog". I swear any dude who smiles, flirts, or says anything nice to her, she about ready to drop her draws.

:russ: Klaus be partying:

@daemonova

Rayzah

Daps
The finale was kinda anti climatic.
I don't like how they just be bringing people back from the dead, it's too convenient.. Like what's the point of killing them if some which can just bring them back whenever they want?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:lolbron: I'm 13 episodes into the current season of TVD & The Originals and have read through all the TVD threads on this forum.......I'm surprised to see none of y'all party off of Rebekah's love life in these threads. I swear everytime it shows a flashback with Rebekah and 1 of lovers/boyfriends, I be cheesin' & say "Yeah Dog". I swear any dude who smiles, flirts, or says anything nice to her, she about ready to drop her draws.

:russ: Klaus be partying:

@daemonova

its pretty good dawg, its pretty good

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The finale was kinda anti climatic.
I don't like how they just be bringing people back from the dead, it's too convenient.. Like what's the point of killing them if some which can just bring them back whenever they want?
phobe tomkin too pretty to kill off

Rayzah

Daps
phobe tomkin too pretty to kill off
I aint talking about her, I'm talking about Michael and Esther, the new threats for next season. I mean I didnt like the way they killed Micheal in TVD but damn its like no end on who they kill and bring back.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Didn't get to watch the Originals finale because of the NY Yankee's vs NY Met Game, got pre-empted until.........Sunday at 8 I believe?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Didn't get to watch the Originals finale because of the NY Yankee's vs NY Met Game, got pre-empted until.........Sunday at 8 I believe?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:lupe: Klaus just got engaged to Lynn from "Girlfriends"/Bonnie's mom on TVD:

The Originals' Joseph Morgan: Engaged to Persia White!

joseph-morgan-engaged-to-persia-white.jpg

Joseph Morgan is engaged to his girlfriend Persia White, his rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 32-year-old The Originals actor andPersia, 41, met on the set of The Vampire Diaries back during the show’s third season.

“We really appreciate those of you who have supported our wild, creative, passionate and unlikely relationship,” the couple told Wetpaint about their engagement. “We have found a rare and precious thing; true love. We wish you all the same.”

The Originals had its season one finale this past week and it led The CW to better ratings than Fox, which is a big feat for the network.

Congratulations to the happy couple on the great news!

The Originals’ Joseph Morgan: Engaged to Persia White! | Engaged, Joseph Morgan, Persia White : Just Jared