"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I'm only 4 episodes into Season 3 of TVD, but do y'all really feel this way?:

she is really something special, i said in the justified threaad that her and timothy Olyphant needed to do something together

as far as tonights episode

:whew: I just got done watching Episode 15 of Season 4 ("Stand by Me") last night, the episode after Jeremy was killed by Silas. That was some good-ass acting by Nina Dobrev when she was having a emotional breakdown of why she doesn't want live in her house anymore, TOO GOOD for a CW show.

:manny: I guess she has a future after TVD ends.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally started VD after watching the first season of originals. On ep 8 of season shyt is dope

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

i want to take this time to revisit Claire **** leaving the Originals, yeah, it was time because I was bored of her. and I know that there was a big discussion last season about she should been the star of vampire diaries instead of Nina Dobrev but that was before Nina Dobrev is having her best season as far as acting goes. Beyond that the chick was boring always whining about not being the center of the universe, Caroline stopped whining about that a couple of seasons ago, but Claire was an Original, she needed to get over herself and I'm glad she gone, and Camile (Leah Pipes) has definitely stepped up in her absence, the baddest betch on the show remains Phobe Tomkin, but she is a nice second fiddle, that's it for my rant

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the preview for tonight's episode of #TVD contains spoilers

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: :blessed: I just finished watching Season 4 of TVD. I can now start The current season of TVD & the spinoff series "The Originals" this weekend.

On episode 6 of season 2 im hooked. That katherine bytch is evil and Damon might be my fav character for all the no fukks given neck snap count :russ:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 6 episodes into the current season of TVD & The Originals and I've watched the promo for the 7th episodes, which I'm gonna watch later tonight..............Y'all nikkas was right, The Originals is definitely better than these last couple seasons of TVD. I'm hyped for the 7th episode of The Originals.

I like how they tied in the story from TVD on this past episode

:ohhh: @daemonova Do they be doing crossovers between TVD & The Originals, like they did with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & "Angel"?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm more interested in the Originals than Vampire Diaries at this point. Sh*t is piff.
Couldn't agree more. I still got massive love for TVD of course, but Originals has me rewinding scenes on Hulu over and over again to watch some more. Just wish they had Kol in there, but he's on Pretty Little Liars then so there's not even a chance he'll slip back from "the other side"

Yep, it sorta reminds me of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & "Angel". "Angel" is a better series than the last 4 seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" after Angel is spun-off into his own series.

tumblr_mvhqf8b55s1s7uy5so1_500.jpg

:wow::whew: If there's 1 thing CW shows do right, they always have bad bytches.

daemonova

Daps
I'm 6 episodes into the current season of TVD & The Originals and I've watched the promo for the 7th episodes, which I'm gonna watch later tonight..............Y'all nikkas was right, The Originals is definitely better than these last couple seasons of TVD. I'm hyped for the 7th episode of The Originals.

:ohhh: @daemonova Do they be doing crossovers between TVD & The Originals, like they did with "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" & "Angel"?

they had tyler do one earlier, both their storylines too complicated to do a crossover this late, maybe next season

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Most of the people I see who normally check out this show have been saying the past 2 seasons have been pretty bad. It seems like they had enough of Julie Plec as a showrunner, whats the feeling here ?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Most of the people I see who normally check out this show have been saying the past 2 seasons have been pretty bad. It seems like they had enough of Julie Plec as a showrunner, whats the feeling here ?

I watch Vampire Diaries out of boredom now. Its gotten worse. The Travelers are boring as hell. The last good season of the show was when Klaus, his mother and all his siblings were around. TVD producers drop storylines/characters too quickly. They could have made the Werewolves in Season 2 more stronger than they were. They could have made Klaus' father Michael in Season 3 stick around longer. They could have spent more time on the Five/Vampire Hunters in Season 4. Silas was supposed to be like a Vampire God (like Viktor off Underworld) and he ended up being wack as hell. Stefan's doppelganger? Really breh? And they shouldn't have killed Finn and Kol.

Basically, The Originals is a much better show.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I watch Vampire Diaries out of boredom now. Its gotten worse. The Travelers are boring as hell. The last good season of the show was when Klaus, his mother and all his siblings were around. TVD producers drop storylines/characters too quickly. They could have made the Werewolves in Season 2 more stronger than they were. They could have made Klaus' father Michael in Season 3 stick around longer. They could have spent more time on the Five/Vampire Hunters in Season 4. Silas was supposed to be like a Vampire God (like Viktor off Underworld) and he ended up being wack as hell. Stefan's doppelganger? Really breh? And they shouldn't have killed Finn and Kol.

Basically, The Originals is a much better show.

Yeah I heard the Originals was considered better although after Rebekah left people been kind of down on that shyt too

daemonova

Daps
Yeah I heard the Originals was considered better although after Rebekah left people been kind of down on that shyt too
without rebekah sort of fine ass, the show been better, leah pipes and phobe tomkin getting all the screen time

and i don't mind TVD, throwing villians into the bushes is what they have done since the beginning, other than the originals

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The good thing about the originals is no one is really the good guys. It's like a bunch of villains trying to kill each other.. And the preview for the finale :whoo::whew:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah the originals been killing lately except for a few missteps. TVD on the other hand is quickly running out of steam. I've said before that it needs to end after the upcoming 6th season but since it's one of, if not the highest rated show on the CW that won't happen anytime soon.

Same thing with Supernatural. It was supposed to end at season 5 but now it's going on 10 seasons and it's been average to mediocre since.