"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
BaLbWKwIYAAR4mA.png:large

happy thanksgiving

daemonova

Daps

@daemonova
Nina Dobrev isn't the prettiest girl at the ball, but her fukk faces are better than Kristen Stewart's #TVD

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not really watching The Vampire Diaries anymore but I have been watching the Originals and I honestly want to keep watching but Klaus makes it very hard to do so.
The character is awful and the actor portraying him makes him seem like such a whiny crybaby p*ssy that it is hard to deal with how much of a MAry Sue the show makes him. It is so obvious that the showrunners have a hard on for the character so he can never lose and must always be seen as sympathetic despite being completely awful. And they haev made him way too powerful...they really need that baby witch to do a spell that turns him (and all of his siblings to be honest) from uber-powered Supervamps to just run of the mill regular vampires.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I am not really watching The Vampire Diaries anymore but I have been watching the Originals and I honestly want to keep watching but Klaus makes it very hard to do so.
The character is awful and the actor portraying him makes him seem like such a whiny crybaby p*ssy that it is hard to deal with how much of a MAry Sue the show makes him. It is so obvious that the showrunners have a hard on for the character so he can never lose and must always be seen as sympathetic despite being completely awful. And they haev made him way too powerful...they really need that baby witch to do a spell that turns him (and all of his siblings to be honest) from uber-powered Supervamps to just run of the mill regular vampires.

Bruh, I've been thinking about jumping into The Vampire Diaries/The Secret Circle/The Originals, is this shyt good or not?

I'm a BIG fan of the dramas that aired on the old "WB Network" (and "The O.C." & "Veronica Mars"), but I've been avoiding original CW shows for years. I finally gave-in with "Arrow" & i'm loving it, so now i'm looking at other original CW shows that I've been avoiding ("The Vampire Diaries/The Secret Circle/The Originals", "Nikita", "Gossip Girl", "Life Unexpected", & "Hart of Dixie")

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Klaus can't lose:umad:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I've been thinking about jumping into The Vampire Diaries/The Secret Circle/The Originals, is this shyt good or not?

I'm a BIG fan of the dramas that aired on the old "WB Network" (and "The O.C." & "Veronica Mars"), but I've been avoiding original CW shows for years. I finally gave-in with "Arrow" & i'm loving it, so now i'm looking at other original CW shows that I've been avoiding ("The Vampire Diaries/The Secret Circle/The Originals", "Nikita", "Gossip Girl", "Life Unexpected", & "Hart of Dixie")

All of those are trash. They all can :camby: to hell. Only thing worth watching on CW now is Supernatural and Arrow. I liked The Vampire Diaries for the first few season but when Klaus came I started losing interest left it alone before season 3 was up.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

word. i fukks with the Originals more than Vampire Diaries but the bolded I've been saying. last season they had Silas toss Klaus around like a rag doll because he's older/more powerful but, that was it. :heh: at vampires that can't be killed. That goes against virtually all vampire lore from every movie that's ever been produced.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Well the Originals can be killed, as Kol and Finn, were killed. In fact Finn got got super easily, if I remember right all that happened was he got distracted and Matt slipped through a door and stabbed him with the stake and that was it for him. A fukking junior in highschool took that p*ssy ass dude down, I just had to SMH. That'd be like me getting caught slipping by a third grader in a wheel chair.

But I don't really mind them being super powerful and hard to kill because they're the oldest vampires on earth and the older you are the stronger you are when it comes to being a vampire. Klaus also has the benefit of being two supernatural species at once so that makes him double strong, and they even say he's the single most powerful being alive. But the problem is they need a good counter balance as a foil to increase the dramatic satisfaction when they do achieve their goals. That's why I'm still confused why they killed Kol like that. He was meaner than Klaus, cunning, crafty and even Klaus was shook over him sometimes. Can't even bring him back logistically because I think the actor is on Pretty Little Liars now.

I guess they could introduce like a 900 year old vampire to fukk with them, that's only like 100 years younger than them.

As a side note the fukked up thing about Kol's death was that the good guys on TVD basically committed genocide by killing him. Every vampire from his sire line died because of these selfish a$$holes were in a hurry so Elena could get the cure she didn't even wind up taking! That's why I just shrug my shoulders when bad shyt happens to them now. Karma from genocide is a bad motherucker.

And all those broads on page four can get the dikk.

Truth!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yea...i know the others can die (Elijah, Rebeka, Finn, Kol) but, Klaus pretty much can't. He can't be staked to "sleep" like his siblings. I can't remember if the white oak stake works on Klaus to kill him like it does on his siblings. If that doesn't make him more powerful than any vampire, his bite is poisonous because he's a hybrid. The werewolves can't kill him because their bite wouldn't be poisonous on a hybrid. So he basically has no weaknesses. That's lame.

In True Blood, Russell Edgington might have been 3,000 years old and the strongest vampire besides Lilith and Warlow but, he got staked and killed like anybody else. In Underworld, Viktor and Markus were the "Originals" of the vampire race but, they got dealt with like anybody else. In "Queen of the Damned", Akasha got that work too. She couldn't die but, she got turned back into stone. Its lame when you have some dude running around that can't be beat, hurt or killed. You already know whats gonna happen.

Kol was a G....and the most interesting to me of the five. Don't understand why they got rid of him.

Something tells me though that Klaus' oldest sibling....the one that died in Europe.....didn't die and there was another reason why they came over to the new world. Sounds like something the writers would do.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
OK I'm 14 episodes into the 1st season & I've been done comparing this show to the "Twilight" movies. The shows shytS on "Twilight" movies, bruh.

I'm ready to compare this show to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed". I'll go ahead & say The 1st season of TVD so far, shyts all over the 1st seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "Supernatural", & "Charmed". Those shows were too focused on monster-of-the-week episodes during their 1st seasons, while TVD's 1st season is more focused on the main strorylines.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention which chicks on the show can get the dikk. Because if it's 1 thing the CW does right with their shows, it's casting bad females.:shaq:

:shaq:Aunt Jenna, Caroline, & Vicki can all get the dikk, bruh.

:ehh:But, Elena & Bonnie do nothing for me.

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps

TVD 100th episode tonight, brehs :blessed: