"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

‏@julieplec21m
Thanks for watching premiere night! The Originals repeats tomorrow night then moves to Tuesday's at 8. Which means only 5 days to wait!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
True. They lost damn near half the old cast. I wonder where they're gonna go from here

Vampire Diaries is on season 5. CW usually phases shows out by season 5, season 6.....like they just did with Gossip Girl and 90210. I've never seen CW have so many new shows on the roster (Reign, The Tomorrow People, Star Crossed, The Originals). I know I'm forgetting a few.

Show about to get :camby: They throwing a bunch of bullsh*t teen shows at the wall and hoping one sticks. Taking Klaus and all the Originals off the main show, when they were alot of peoples' favorite characters shows their tryna get that spinoff going before they do it. I give it one more season :yeshrug:

daemonova

Daps
vampire-diaries-02_320x240.jpg

1. @daemonova27s
    #tVD Guess I jinxed the Mayor, who would want that job

2. ‏@daemonova1m
    #TVD real tender moment btw Elena and Caroline, but All I can think of is that they were once supposed to be rivals #Plotlinesinbushes

3. ‏@daemonova3m
    #TVD being human isn't stopping Katherine from her old habits, Jeremy wasn't giving her any play, listen 2 Damon over her #bittermuch

4. ‏@daemonova4m
    #TVD the mayor of mystic falls look done like he can't believe he survived last season, looks like I got to take back that win, Matt

5. ‏@daemonova6m
    #TVD the only reason for a black campus police officer besides budget issues, is that she is a witch

6. ‏@daemonova8m
    #TVD Silas lacks subtlety, this should be good

‏@daemonova9m
  7. #TVD When did whole foods stock vervaine water and isn't it just like Caroline to make rules and then break them

‏@daemonova10m
  8. #TVD human Katherine is pretty desparate

‏@daemonova10m
  9. #tVD jeremy still got them hunter skills I see

‏@daemonova12m
  10. #TVD Matt....threesome.....first win in series history

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
this nikka klaus :snoop: i fukks with vd but I wouldn't mind It ending as long as they wrap up the story and focus more on the originals

daemonova

Daps
normal_tuib13.jpg

@daemonova
Marcel is an epic level simp #TheOriginals
  1. Andy Swift ‏@AndySwift13h
    Some girls worry about lipstick on their teeth. Rebekah worries about blood on her face. I love her. #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

2. kristy williamson ‏@kdubluvsjmac12h
    Highlights of #TheOriginals so far 1. @JosephMorgan saving young Marcel 2. Watching @CharlesMD fall in love with @MissClaireHolt

Retweeted by @n@rchy

3. julieplec ‏@julieplec12h
    Is that a dagger in your pocket, or.... #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

4. Michael Narducci ‏@MichaelNarducci12h
    Rebekah + Marcel. You know it's gotta be #REBEL #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

5. julieplec ‏@julieplec12h
    "time to fight, little wolf." #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

6. danielle campbell ‏@daniellemcam11h
    Pretty much it's going to be getting a little crazy next week... #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

7. Leah Pipes ‏@leahmariepipes11h
    #TheOriginals who already can't wait for next week???

Retweeted by @n@rchy

8. julieplec ‏@julieplec11h
    Thanks for watching #TheOriginals for those of you who knew it was on. ;-). For the rest, you'll see this episode again Thursday after #TVD

Retweeted by @n@rchy

9. Britt Robertson ‏@RealBritt_Rob3 Oct
    I am so excited to watch @1PhoebeJTonkin in #TheOriginals tonight!!! Who's with me?

Retweeted by @n@rchy

10. @n@rchy ‏@daemonova5m
    @RealBritt_Rob I hope one day you can be on it #secretcircle4life

11. SupersFandoms ‏@SFandoms24m
    The episode was good better than the first one :smile: #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

12. Intissar ‏@Intiissar23m
    #TheOriginals will help me improve my australian accent

Retweeted by @n@rchy

13. elhan ‏@ilhan_09026m
    #TheOriginals was awesome... Looking forward to see klaus and Rebekah working together to get their brother back..awww

Retweeted by @n@rchy

14. Athena Vries ‏@Fina_is4u26m
    The kind the kind the kind of drama and its only episode 2 lmao gosh marcel got some ambitions kills an oringinal ! #TheOriginals

Retweeted by @n@rchy

15. @n@rchy ‏@daemonova22m
    Is tv on the radio the go to band for #TVD, they sure use them a lot, is there a new album coming out? #TheOriginals

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Not really understanding the writers here. If you knew you were going to do a spin-off about the original family, why would you kill off two of the siblings? It's fukkin retarded :mindblown:

3067014831_1_15_O2AyaBc1.gif

tumblr_m2uf9uNAN01rnu3bb.gif
3-13-finn-big-me-llamo-samantha.gif

Finn and Kol got no screen time on VD. You could've sent them away and brought them back as main characters in the spin-off. Kol was that dude....he was the youngest brother yet Klaus was scared of him :pachaha: