"If I hear the word doppelgänger one more time" Vampire Diaries Season 5 and the Originals thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
only seen a lil bit of originals cuz its filmed in my home city, and i always check out shyt filmed down there, so i cant really judge it just yet :manny:.....but niccas really watching vampire diaries? :childplease:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
only seen a lil bit of originals cuz its filmed in my home city, and i always check out shyt filmed down there, so i cant really judge it just yet :manny:.....but niccas really watching vampire diaries? :childplease:

its filmed in my hometown

Interview with a vampire: Candice Accola

CW
Candice Accola

By Jennifer Brett

"I have no idea why the vampire genre is such a pop culture phenomenon," said Candice Accola, who plays Caroline on the CW's "The Vampire Diaries." "But I’m sure as heck honored to be a part of it."

The teen drama films here in metro Atlanta in locations including the Decatur-area studio, a Buckhead mansion and of course the town of Covington.

"Covington is beautiful and charming," Accola said. "We loveScoops ice cream! From the very beginning when we were filming the pilot it was just a really beautiful experience. It was an immediate bond that we all felt together. Over the past couple of years we have become a family. Not just the cast but the writers, production team, crew. I absolutely love filming in Atlanta. I’ve been a big fan of Atlanta from Day 1."

The show has now spawned a spin-off, "The Originals," which has been filming in Conyers. Accola does not think her character will make the leap to the spin-off.

"As of right now Caroline’s focused on college," she said, noting that she relates to her character. "What Caroline and I have in common is I will have any sort of excuse to plan a party! I very much overplan, overorganize, set a lot of expectations."

We talked briefly with Accola during a recent interview coordinated by the Ford Fiesta marketing team. Team Ford's innovative branding initiative is very much in keeping with TVD fans' social media savvy.

"Twitter numbers are almost as important as viewership numbers in our industry," Accola said. "The entire generation is growing up on the Internet. It’s more hashtag talk than water cooler talk. It’s interesting, creatively watching the writers as well. They do read Twitter and they do see reactions. That can have an impact."

While Accola did cross paths earlier in her career with the ever Twitter-trending Miley Cyrus, she's moved on.

"I was a backup singer when I was 20 years old – that was a long time ago," she said. "I’d rather talk about 'The Vampire Diaries!'"

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Originals was good last night, but do they just constantly keep Elijah dagger ed because he unintentionally scene steals and appears to be the wisest/strongest/would just rip marcels heart out while sipping some tea?

daemonova

Daps
BWqJajzIIAA4tPp.jpg

Phoebe Tonkin ‏@1PhoebeJTonkin15 Oct
Doppleganger? @CharlesMD #TheOriginals pic.twitter.com/7odIKeaEOe

1. Phoebe Tonkin ‏@1PhoebeJTonkin52m
    "Doppleganger"

Retweeted by @n@rchy
    Expand
  2. @n@rchy ‏@daemonova3m
    #Delena why does the bartender look like Miley Cyrus? #TVD

Expand
  3. BenjaminBrütal ‏@BennyVonBrutal12m
    I wish that The Vampire Diaries just lasted forever and I could constantly sit and watch #BestShowEver #TVD

Retweeted by @n@rchy
    Expand
  4. You Are My Life. ‏@Nephilim123412m
    I mean Stefan Was with Elena for 3 seasons! And Damon can't be happy with her for more than 3 episodes????? #TVD

Retweeted by @n@rchy
    Expand
  5. Sin'cerely Me ツ ‏@TayaMonae12m
    If they make them fall in love all over again because of "fate" I'm going to shoot someone -__- #TVD

Retweeted by @n@rchy
    Expand
  6. |Call Me Lady T| ‏@SryBoutYoDmnLuc12m
    what does Silas want with Katherine so bad ??? #TVD

Retweeted by @n@rchy
    Expand
  7. Doppelgänger ❥ ツ ‏@QueenyDobrev11m
    Katherine Just turned into Her worse nightmare... a Blood Bank! #TVD

Retweeted by @n@rchy

daemonova

Daps

• YS ‏@ysilas11m
    #TVD Damon cant even go find his bro bc he scared of some1 hurtin Elena smh. if that MF vamp cant take care of herself she is useless

Retweeted by @n@rchy
    Expand

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Originals was good last night, but do they just constantly keep Elijah dagger ed because he unintentionally scene steals and appears to be the wisest/strongest/would just rip marcels heart out while sipping some tea?

I have to suspend my realism alot watching TVD/Originals. All of the times Klaus has daggered his siblings, you'd think they'd dagger his ass back once. When all five of the siblings were reunited, they could've put Klaus in a box then and there for the next 500 years but, for whatever reason, they forgave him and things were back to normal :wtf: Finn was sleep for 900 years because of Klaus, Kol for 150 years....his ass would have been in a coffin so fast if I was them :wtf: