“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I been talking about this here forever but old nikkas can’t stop simping .

They’ve been brainwashed that yoi better not say anything about black woman :mjlol: .

There’s a couple of female posters who think like this on this forum and I have a thread about it . Shorty was quoting cythina G and the mods ain’t even do anything . these sorry ass nikkas was mad at me :mjlol:

Mad at me cause I had the audacity to be like this type of talk shouldn’t be allowed on a bm forum :dead:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
leave that shyt where you found it. all the discussing is not fixing anything they do it for outrage. trigger shyt written to get the exact responses it gets. the point is the attention and she got it. you might not like these people and their messaging but even by resharing to discuss it you are living in symbiosis with them. they need your opposition and your outrage.

Last edited:

Sway

Banned
Daps

They’ve been brainwashed that yoi better not say anything about black woman :mjlol: .

There’s a couple of female posters who think like this on this forum and I have a thread about it . Shorty was quoting cythina G and the mods ain’t even do anything . these sorry ass nikkas was mad at me :mjlol:

Mad at me cause I had the audacity to be like this type of talk should be allowed on a bm forum :dead:
Mods don’t give a fukk, you can disrespect civil rights leaders on here and still have an account.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s about to be a bunch of beat boxing in this thread
Vibranium Plaque

giphy.webp

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Mad at me cause I had the audacity to be like this type of talk should be allowed on a bm forum :dead:
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...

Last edited:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
if the genders were reversed this would be 10+ pages of coli going in on black men and black men ALONE. but since its the sisterhood its "leave that shyt where you found it" "both sides need work" bullshyt deflect deflect deflect at all costs:damn::damn:

Sway

Banned
Daps
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...
“distraction used to divide us” That’s exactly what cacs say when you call out their bullshyt.