If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine they have stuff to make you feel way better than that. Pleasures on earth will not be as good.

How good can it feel if you don't experience the opposite of those good feelings?

How good does hot feel if you don't know cold? How good does sleep feel if you don't know insomnia, etc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My philosophy teacher once said "Life is a grain of sand... Eternity is all the sand on earth"

Yea... I'm going with forever in heaven....

First off... I just confirmed there is a god...and he just confirmed there is both a heaven and hell. There is no way, in fukking HELL, that I am risking an eternity of torture and fire, for 60 more years of life.... ETERNITY?? 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 billion years and your spirit still living the good life in heaven? or risk that same length times infinity of burning in fire

TAKE ME NOW :damn:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
My philosophy teacher once said "Life is a grain of sand... Eternity is all the sand on earth"

In 5th grade I read this book called Tuck Everlasting, which covers immortality. It was part of our Gifted and Talented Program and our teacher at the time read to the class this excerpt to us to help us grasp the reality of immortality/forever

" To grasp the concept of living forever then conduct this exercise....once every year take one grain of sand from the beach. Do this every year until the beaches are sandless. After that, every year, take one drop of water out of every sea, river, lake and ocean until all the water on earth has dried. Then, take one blade of grass from every field across the globe until there are no more fields. Finally, every year, take one leaf off every tree until the forests are empty and all trees are barren.

Once all of this has been completed, you have only finished the first day of immortality"

:wow:
That concept straight shook my core.

Daps
Same reason he doesn't intervene whenever there is a murder, or theft or any other injustice. Humanity rejected God a long time ago and all men sin and seek their own way so what we do on this earth is down to us. It is not his Job to intervene, cause if he did what would be the purpose of free will? We do what we do and are judged on our choices.

There is no free will if you can't freely live without being punished living in a way a God sees unfit.

If I hold a gun to your head and say worship me or die am I really allowing you any type of free will or choice?

Option A.

I don't want to deal with the bullshyt any longer .

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
your mortal life is finite. I'll stay and be on my grind in the physical but reach true zen like peace and be carefree the rest of my days.

don't think anyone in the history of man would be as :ahh: as I am on the daily after physically seeing god and assuring I get into heaven anyway after my life is finished

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Option A. It's not as though I wouldn't want to live out the rest of my days first but the risk would outweigh the reward.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no free will if you can't freely live without being punished living in a way a God sees unfit.

If I hold a gun to your head and say worship me or die am I really allowing you any type of free will or choice?

Option A.

I don't want to deal with the bullshyt any longer .

You don't know the definition of free will my friend. Free will is NOT the ability to do anything without consequence or judgement. Free will is just the ability to chose between different courses of actions unimpeded but that doesn't mean your actions which you chose freely do not come with consequences.

I have the free will to go into a bank today and rob it at gunpoint, there is nothing stopping me from taking that course of action. However the prison sentence i will receive on conviction is a consequence of the actions and decisions i made of my own free will.

God is the creator of Heaven and Earth, and Hell was created originally for the devil and the angels who rebelled with him to be punished. Just like to live in this world in any land you must obey the law of the land likewise to inherit the kingdom of God you must obey his Law, one day we shall all stand before the court of God. Man, women, fallen angel and Lucifer himself stood in his court and although Hell was originally created for Lucifer and the fallen, unlike human courts there is no respect for persons, there is no 'white privilege'. We are judged by the same standard and Just as Lucifer and the fallen angels who transgressed were sentenced to spiritual death in hell as a consequence so must we endure the same sentence for committing the same crime of transgressing.

The laws in this world, in this planet, which most on this planet adhere too in most cases, are completely subjective, subjective rights and wrongs decided based on the opinions and whims of men. One day doing one thing such as taking a certain drug will land you in prison, two years later the same thing may land you a whole lot less time, or more, or maybe no time at all. God's law, the law of him who created us all and all things is the only objective right or wrong It is not the imagination of men sat in congress and councils changing with the whims and sways of societal evolution in thought, a slave to changing societal ideology on a large scale, social ideology changes which are almost always a result of grand methods of social conditioning undertaken by other powerful men. It is the objective law as laid out by him who is the source of all things, without who they would be nothing, the purpose and nature of absolutely everything only he knows. There is no 'Gun' to your head, there is only Law, without which they can be no justice. Unless you believe the only true justice is a completely lawless society and existence.

Last edited:
Daps
So basicaally Fantasy

Or Reality

You might as well kill yourself if you take option A