If Gamepass is so successful like Microsoft claims, why aren’t there AAA third party games on there?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Most of these threads are made by bored ass Sony stans... this is why the section trash.

literally wake up with xbox on their minds

40 year old console warriors :picard:

You would think these dudes had hobbies... like actually playing the games they gas. Nah, this is the hobby... making threads about their “rival” like Sony gives a fukk about them
:stopitslime: my guy you know for a fact sony guys don’t make threads every day every since the ps5 was rumored its been the same 3 xbox dudes flooding the front page. Same nikkas gassing the games they don’t play

Canon

Veteran
Daps
@Deuterion
What you and other Sony stans don't understand, is that MS has legit high quality AAA games in the works.

I know y'all wanna shyt on Halo, but Ninja Theory; PlayGround, and Obsidian have made nothing but 80+ meta games, those studios make nothing but good to great games.

Hellblade 2; Fable, and Avowed will all be 85+ on Meta GOTY contenders, quote me on that.

The bangers are coming, but since MS bought these studios in 2018/2019, we're not seeing these games til '22/'23(Hellblade will likely be the exception, since that's prolly a '21 game).
:unimpressed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Slow down buddy. Read his response and read what you just said.

You so quick to defend MSFT you see someone being questioned about something as hating. The hell would I need to hate on Gamepass when I got an Xbox and PC where I can use it for? :dahell:

I've had it before and signed up a week ago for $1 just for kickers. When it lapsed a couple of months ago I didn't reup since I didn't care for anything on there at the moment. Y'all make it seem like we little teenage kids who need allowance to buy a game. I literally was trying to persuade a co-worker of mines to use his gamepass coupon he got with his PC parts to get access to Halo MCC late last year and then pay for it later since he's one of those very frugal/cheap gamers where it's a big decision between a COD game or something else.

He's implying he's ONLY going to spend $60 and says that >> $130 as if he's not going to spend any other cash on any game day 1. He even doubles down on it and says he's going to be on EA Access/U-Play+ as if he's going to end up paying less than $130 for the entire year and play everything. Gamepass has no bearing on what I decide to purchase. I will still buy a game off of Steam or PS4/Switch over just trialing it on gamepass if I liked it and would play it more often.
He mentioned that he paid $1 but I think he paid $1 for a month. Either way he sounds a little salty in hindsight…
Why are Xbots so mad about this thread? :russ:

If Sony came out and said their subscription service was very profitable and making publishers money I would ask them too why no third party AAA games are on there. It’s a legit question :yeshrug:
I have a legit question for you, since horizon hasn’t released yet are you still playing THE EVIL WITHIN 2 while you wait :laff:

Rainbow six extraction launches on Thursday, I’ll see everyone but you there :salute:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread aged like milk.
Will call of duty be on Gamepass because it’s a successful subscription service or will it be there because Microsoft bought the publisher? How stupid are some people on here?