If Fallout: New Vegas was real life, which faction would you side with?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I don't get how the brotherhood of steel in fallout 3 was :wow: and in new vegas out west they are just...:ld: Meh...:mjlol:

The Brotherhood is legit trash as fukk in FO4. All the work Lyons put in 3 just for that dikkhead Maxson to undo it all.

Because the Brotherhood in Fallout New Vegas is the Brotherhood from Fallout 1 and 2. They were a$$holes in 1 and 2 and they thought they could take on the NCR and almost got destroyed.

Currently they are stuck in bunkers on the west coast. Essentially the NCR has their foot on their necks and they will not let up.

With the Lyons dead (Elder and Sarah) the east coast Brotherhood essentially went back to their old ways.

Depends on what ending they want to be canon, which I've heard they're just gonna leave open-ended.

Purely based off marketing purposes, I honestly don't see them offing the Brotherhood anytime soon. Wouldn't be either surprised if the Enclave makes a comeback somehow. Everything depends on who is gonna make the next game.

If Bethesda does, I dont see them offing/making The Brotherhood weak at all. Hell they somehow made a severely weak and underfunded and undermanned East Coast Brotherhood stomp out the resurgent Enclave who still had Vertibirds and made completely new and upgraded Power Armor. :francis:

The east coast Brotherhood defeated the Enclave in DC due to the Lone Wanderer. If he wasn't around they would have lost.

The signs are already there. Its only a matter of time before the NCR/Legion/House finish off the Brotherhood in the west.

Arthur Maxson is going to crack under pressure of being treated like a god instead of a leader. The east coast Brotherhood share some similarities to the Legion in how they follow their leader without question (Caesar, Arthur Maxson).

Supposedly there is an Enclave base in Chicago. Also their is a Midwest Brotherhood that is more liberal and not backwards like the west and east coast Brotherhood.

Bethesda will probably have the east coast Brotherhood around, although weakened.

Obsidian will probably have the west coast Brotherhood on life support.

The Minutemen along with a reformed CPG will probably defeat the East Coast Brotherhood. They will also outlive the NCR because they actually have more resources.

The NCR is screwed because they have emptied almost all the lakes and aquifers in California. Which is the main reason why they want Hoover Dam and Lake Mead in New Vegas.

The Minutemen/CPG are next to the Atlantic Ocean. They shouldn't have any issues with lack of water. The only real issue they will face is corruption.

:ohhh: the replies in this thread. I had no idea all these Fallouts existed in the same timeline. @Doctor Doom @Sephiroth do Fallout 3, NV, and 4 tell a continuous story? I thought each was a standalone game. Are all these various factions going to converge in Fallout 5? :ohhh:

You should play Fallout 1 and 2. They are classics and much darker than 3,New Vegas, and 4.

Also if you think Lanius is tough, Frank Horrigan from Fallout 2 is worse.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m playing through this shirt right now for the first time and not knowing how shut plays out I’m about to throw the ncr in the bushes. I’m meeting the legion for some reason. Otw there the farm community says the ncr is using the land and taking more as they need it. The small outpost says they know about the slavery but it’s a low priority. Just off those two alone I got the b.o.s or mr house or yes man. I’ll let y’all know what I choose when I do.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’m playing through this shirt right now for the first time and not knowing how shut plays out I’m about to throw the ncr in the bushes. I’m meeting the legion for some reason. Otw there the farm community says the ncr is using the land and taking more as they need it. The small outpost says they know about the slavery but it’s a low priority. Just off those two alone I got the b.o.s or mr house or yes man. I’ll let y’all know what I choose when I do.
Keep us posted, breh

I had to throw B. O. S. to the bushes off rip for putting that explosive collar around my neck the first time I went down to meet them. Had to kill everyone in the bunker, especially that old fukk who was in charge :banderas:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Keep us posted, breh

I had to throw B. O. S. to the bushes off rip for putting that explosive collar around my neck the first time I went down to meet them. Had to kill everyone in the bunker, especially that old fukk who was in charge :banderas:

man I need to play these games the way I’d react in real life but I try to stay neutral so I can play as many missions as possible. Irl I would’ve wiped them out and the legion already. I would’ve took Benny’s head off in the hotel. Vault 3 would be wiped out too. Hell, if this was real life I’d be dead cuz everybody would’ve got some :pachaha:

maybe I’ll play outer worlds like that and see what happens.