If Fallout: New Vegas was real life, which faction would you side with?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That game is so damn overrated it hurts. shyt's a chore to actually play.

Breh I seriously thought I was the only one that felt like this :dwillhuh:.

The first few hours of that game felt miserable as hell, like the game caught a attitude towards me because I actually wanted to having fun:gucci:. Every piece of dialog just screams "fukk you for actually buying things and going to a department store"

I'm like ":dwillhuh:breh, all I wanted to do was enjoy myself and I'm getting lectured about the evils of capitalism".

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A better question would be picking between any of the shyt factions in Fallout 4 :mjlol:

Everyone is incompetent or immoral and none of them actually have a plan for The Commonwealth. :camby:

Side with The Brotherhood: Siding with a bunch tech-hoarding wannabe GIs who wouldn't be where they were today if it wasn't for everything the FO3 PC did. :mjlol:

Institute: :dahell: Let their shytty Super Mutant experiment completely overrun Boston, their technology randomly going haywire and killing people, and they dont really give a fukk. Any of them.

Railroad: Just want to free synthetics. No plan for The Commonwealth. They don't actually help anyone else. You literally just save Synths and that's it. :mjlol:

Minuteman: :camby: Trash as fukk. I lowkey fukks with Preston, but God damn my dude. Legit have to rebuild the faction from the ground up cause yall got a shytty sense of character and trusting the wrong people. Plus their uniforms are trash/dusty as fukk.

Honestly, the only faction I liked was The Raiders from that DLC where you were the Overboss of like 3 gangs. :pachaha:

Preston was hot as fukk when I was robbing all the people in Boston with the Operators and The Pack :win:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
A better question would be picking between any of the shyt factions in Fallout 4 :mjlol:

Everyone is incompetent or immoral and none of them actually have a plan for The Commonwealth. :camby:

Side with The Brotherhood: Siding with a bunch tech-hoarding wannabe GIs who wouldn't be where they were today if it wasn't for everything the FO3 PC did. :mjlol:

Institute: :dahell: Let their shytty Super Mutant experiment completely overrun Boston, their technology randomly going haywire and killing people, and they dont really give a fukk. Any of them.

Railroad: Just want to free synthetics. No plan for The Commonwealth. They don't actually help anyone else. You literally just save Synths and that's it. :mjlol:

Minuteman: :camby: Trash as fukk. I lowkey fukks with Preston, but God damn my dude. Legit have to rebuild the faction from the ground up cause yall got a shytty sense of character and trusting the wrong people. Plus their uniforms are trash/dusty as fukk.

Honestly, the only faction I liked was The Raiders from that DLC where you were the Overboss of like 3 gangs. :pachaha:

Preston was hot as fukk when I was robbing all the people in Boston with the Operators and The Pack :win:

FO4 factions were pretty damn shyt.

if it was real life I would side with the Institute tho. Considering what they built underground, how they were living, etc...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

The game wants you to rebuild the Minutemen. Although they are very generic.

Mods help a lot with the Minutemen.

Its obvious Bethesda is going to setup another power player in the east. The Minutemen are going to stabilize the Commonwealth and eventually a centralized government will be created without the Institute fukking with it (CPG - Commonwealth Provisional Government 2.0). Also even though you destroy the Institute I highly doubt all of the scientists are dead. They will probably integrated into the CPG along with any Institute tech that can be salvaged.

The Railroad is probably going to become the espionage division/CIA for the CPG.

Eventually CPG2.0 will grow similar like the NCR.

The East Coast Brotherhood is on borrowed time anyway. Arthur Maxson is bringing back all of the negative traits of the West Coast Brotherhood to the east and its probably going to backfire (it already is based on how Arthur executes Danse). Plus he is 21, looks old probably due to stress and basically becoming an alcoholic. Check his cabin on the Prydwen and you can see the bottles.

Based on the in game lore its heavily implied they seized Rivet City for its fusion core to power the Prydwen.

Plus I don't think the Brotherhood will be able to co-exist with an east coast power such as the CPG.

And they will lose the same way the West Coast Brotherhood lost to the NCR. They will be heavily outnumbered and suffer major losses.

The Prydwen might be gone by the next Fallout depending on if Bethesda makes this quest canon.

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Depends on what ending they want to be canon, which I've heard they're just gonna leave open-ended.

Purely based off marketing purposes, I honestly don't see them offing the Brotherhood anytime soon. Wouldn't be either surprised if the Enclave makes a comeback somehow. Everything depends on who is gonna make the next game.

If Bethesda does, I dont see them offing/making The Brotherhood weak at all. Hell they somehow made a severely weak and underfunded and undermanned East Coast Brotherhood stomp out the resurgent Enclave who still had Vertibirds and made completely new and upgraded Power Armor. :francis:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
The game wants you to rebuild the Minutemen. Although they are very generic.

Mods help a lot with the Minutemen.

Its obvious Bethesda is going to setup another power player in the east. The Minutemen are going to stabilize the Commonwealth and eventually a centralized government will be created without the Institute fukking with it (CPG - Commonwealth Provisional Government 2.0). Also even though you destroy the Institute I highly doubt all of the scientists are dead. They will probably integrated into the CPG along with any Institute tech that can be salvaged.

The Railroad is probably going to become the espionage division/CIA for the CPG.

Eventually CPG2.0 will grow similar like the NCR.

The East Coast Brotherhood is on borrowed time anyway. Arthur Maxson is bringing back all of the negative traits of the West Coast Brotherhood to the east and its probably going to backfire (it already is based on how Arthur executes Danse). Plus he is 21, looks old probably due to stress and basically becoming an alcoholic. Check his cabin on the Prydwen and you can see the bottles.

Based on the in game lore its heavily implied they seized Rivet City for its fusion core to power the Prydwen.

Plus I don't think the Brotherhood will be able to co-exist with an east coast power such as the CPG.

And they will lose the same way the West Coast Brotherhood lost to the NCR. They will be heavily outnumbered and suffer major losses.

The Prydwen might be gone by the next Fallout depending on if Bethesda makes this quest canon.

I hope they just scrap all that shyt and pretend like it ain't exist honestly

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: the replies in this thread. I had no idea all these Fallouts existed in the same timeline. @Doctor Doom @Sephiroth do Fallout 3, NV, and 4 tell a continuous story? I thought each was a standalone game. Are all these various factions going to converge in Fallout 5? :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yo I hated maxim he was an a$$hole...:pacspit: wouldn't it have made more sense NOT to destroy the institute but to use the resources after you take over to rebuild boston?!!?:mindblown: Why couldn't we get that ending??? :dahell:

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:ohhh: the replies in this thread. I had no idea all these Fallouts existed in the same timeline. @Doctor Doom @Sephiroth do Fallout 3, NV, and 4 tell a continuous story? I thought each was a standalone game. Are all these various factions going to converge in Fallout 5? :ohhh:

Only Fallout 3 and 4 have any worthwhile connection. The BoS you see in 4 is the final form of the one you saw in 3. However, they completely abandoned the ideology that led them to where they were, and again adopted the bullshyt their West Coast Brothers had that led them to consistent death and monumental Ls to technologically inferior enemies.

The Institute is mentioned in a side quest in FO3, but nothing really comes of it until Fallout 4 where you actually see them.

New Vegas is on its own shyt from the OG games (Fallout 1 and 2) because it was made by the OG developer Obsidian. Its the closest to actual lore/storytelling you'll get in modern Fallout games.

Doctor Doom

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yo I hated maxim he was an a$$hole...:pacspit: wouldn't it have made more sense NOT to destroy the institute but to use the resources after you take over to rebuild boston?!!?:mindblown: Why couldn't we get that ending??? :dahell:

The Brotherhood is legit trash as fukk in FO4. All the work Lyons put in 3 just for that dikkhead Maxson to undo it all.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yeah Maxson is a dikkhead.

But that coat tho :wow:

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: kill him and take his coat

5d7cc0e11c4dc64c771a64d2-large.jpg

:birdman: it's my jacket now nikka...