If Fallout: New Vegas was real life, which faction would you side with?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
NCR has too many issues
Brotherhood is just a declining power
The legion is a hell no

House or Yes Man are the only ones that really make sense. But House makes more sense then Yes Man, so I would pick House Dude. Keep his ass alive, he planned things out pretty well, and got those souped up robots. Vegas would just get bigger and better

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Caesars Legion:ufdup:

Caesar wanted all black men to PAWG and all PAWG's to swirl :blessed: :troll:
Did you forget Legate Lanius, that final boss at Caesar’s camp who’s OP as fukk and only answers to Caesar? Dude hates the legion and serves Caesar directly

This dude will probably kill you as soon as Caesar croaks

I’m just gon piss off the giant death claw and lead it to every settlement until I’m the only one left.
Lmaaaooo, you talkin about Sloan quarry with the Deathclaw Alpha and Deathclaw Mother, yeah? :banderas:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Did you forget Legate Lanius, that final boss at Caesar’s camp who’s OP as fukk and only answers to Caesar? Dude hates the legion and serves Caesar directly

Lmaaaooo, you talkin about Sloan quarry with the Deathclaw Alpha and Deathclaw Mother, yeah? :banderas:

Lanius ain’t op if u got speech maxed out:myman: you can beat him with common sense and basic military strategy:dead:

Also this is why people say fo4 writing is shytty :scust:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
House only one that actually makes sense.

You're nothing more than a mercenary to the NCR. They'll split ties with you as soon as they got things running and don't need anymore killing. The NCR will eventually go to shyt due to them continually expanding. They don't have the technology to stomp out opposition evidenced by them fighting the Legion still.

Legion is full of battybois. Dont even want to be around that type of energy :camby:

The Brotherhood is :flabbynsick: as fukk in New Vegas. Got smacked up by the NCR at Helios One and haven't been seen since. :mjlol:

House literally has zero reason to turn on you, treats you with respect, and holds you down on more than one occasion while also setting you up with a penthouse. In a lot of his dialogue, he never really talks down to you and sees you as an equal partner instead of some flunky.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Lanius ain’t op if u got speech maxed out:myman: you can beat him with common sense and basic military strategy:dead:

that max speech is how I did it too :wow:

and yeah FO4 is meh. Game blew it's wad too early. Power Armor at the very start of the game against a deathclaw. That's suppose to be like mid-late game shyt. And then the game just never recovers afterwards

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

You can actually kill Caesar and finish the legion storyline, Lanius becomes a new more brutal Caesar and makes a coin of the courier in celebration :yeshrug:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I really hope Microsoft make obsidian and Bethesda kith and make another fallout game. New Vegas is what got me into RPGs I probably ran through this game 15-20 times at 13

Bethesda is going to be working on Starfield and then Elder Scrolls 6. They probably won't work on another Fallout until the end of the decade.

Microsoft can easily get Obsidian to work on another Fallout game.

I'm curious if Microsoft is going to allow Bethesda to continue to support Fallout 76 or will they tell them to scrap the game.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

You can actually kill Caesar and finish the legion storyline, Lanius becomes a new more brutal Caesar and makes a coin of the courier in celebration :yeshrug:
But the thread is about if this was real life. I don’t think Lanius is gonna go away that easily irl.