If Fallout: New Vegas was real life, which faction would you side with?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Years ago I would have told you the NCR because of the greater good and etc but now in 2020 all it would wind up being is a USA 2.0 before the fallout eventually. If you played through alot of NCR missions you will see what im talking :scust:. Caesars Legion was just a bunch of loons that wanted to bring back a roman empire style government, the BOS is kinda :unimpressed:, house was a just a greedy warlord that wanted to bring the would way back :mjpls:. I wish we got a follwers full story line though :blessed:. But if it was the main quest it would go with the NCR still :mjpls:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Years ago I would have told you the NCR because of the greater good and etc but now in 2020 all it would wind up being is a USA 2.0 before the fallout eventually. If you played through alot of NCR missions you will see what im talking :scust:. Caesars Legion was just a bunch of loons that wanted to bring back a roman empire style government, the BOS is kinda :unimpressed:, house was a just a greedy warlord that wanted to bring the would way back :mjpls:. I wish we got a follwers full story line though :blessed:. But if it was the main quest it would go with the NCR still :mjpls:

I never pick NCR. I know its a game but you have to fix everything for them. Plus based on lore they are already having problems protecting the Vegas area. Combine that with NCR depleting almost all of their natural resources back in California, they are screwed unless they reduce their expansionism and fix the corruption plaguing their government (sounds a lot like current USA).

Brotherhood of Steel is a relic and will soon die off due to their ignorant, backward view on technology.

Legion is a joke because they only follow Caesar. Caesar has a brain tumor. He will either die after the game or by the Courier. After Caesar dies the Legion will fall apart and split into warring factions.

Yes Man would be good temporarily but all it takes is a large force to overwhelm Vegas and the Securitrons. Plus its not guaranteed the Vegas families will follow the Courier. Even with becoming a cyborg from the tech from the Big MT, the Courier can still die.

From a narrative perspective House is the logical choice. Sure he is physically limited by lacking a body but House and the Courier working together would make New Vegas into a force. He is also willing to listen to the Courier. Plus House is probably going to be able to extend the Courier's lifespan with his technology combined with the tech from Big MT.

House is an autocrat and doesn't care what people do in their personal lives. Unless you are disrupting Vegas operations.