if D.C. were smart they'd greenlight a "Vixen" movie to capitalize off the Black Panther hype

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I would rather see an Animal Man movie than a Vixen solo film. I can see the family dynamic bringing something different to the table and it can introduce the Red and maybe even the Green to the DCEU

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Would also pull in that feminist/Wonder woman crowd.

Thankfully they are too dumb to do so.

Cuz you know she's gonna be a Twitter-black-men-are-trash-feminist

Those same women wanted Okoye is be a lesbian instead of having a man

okoye.jpg

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Yeah, that's trash. Animorphs did it better.
Not just that, but look: we've got unkillable ragemosters, sentient trees, and 10 foot tall mad titans wrecking shyt in the MCU. What the fukk is channeling the powers of a racehorse gonna do against that.

EDIT: Just realized this is DC where we've got billionaire metahumans (yes, dude has to be a fukking metahuman to do what he does), gods, and a dude that shyts on the laws of physics.

It's even worse! :heh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Black leads have always work look at how popular fukking Luke Cage was on Netflix and he is a lower level character. If they got the right cast and writers it would work for once. They make shyt movies with terrible writers.
Shyt blade and panther was low level. Its about promoting them and giving them chances to develop . They damn near change blade and its lore from the comics for the movie

Shyt DC giving us Shazam for forsake, the big red cheese