If Cleveland passes up on Baker Mayfield, they're officially idiots

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This white boy can play. He got a lot of skill, got a good feel, can move, good feet, doesn't get bothered by sacks, can take a hit and wants it more than anything. I am usually hyping Black QB's. DeShaun, Jemeis, Russ, Cam, and Teddy comes to mind but I like this Baker kid as much as any QB I've seen in the last 10 years. The only white QB I really liked like that was Andrew Luck. He's not that big but he can play.

The Wall Brother

All Star
Daps
They're, there, their..... it's all a matter of perspective and personal belief. They're is no right or wrong as it pertains to the spoken language of man. Or is it there? Or is it.... Their?

full

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
dude is just manziel 2.0

Possibly not even, but he is a good football player though. The league is trying to save the endangered species of white boy QBs, so Darnold & Rosen whom both got exposed as mediocre at best will get opportunities cause the league is ran by fan boys with no evaluating talent.
Most pro scouts having him as the 4th QB breh :usure:
The same scouts who thought cushy soft as baby thighs Myles Garrett was a beast, and the same ones who got Jadaveon Clowney a fortune from 1 hit on the Michigan RB

woof

Daps
Reppin
If they have to take a QB #1, they should gamble on Rosen, while keeping an eye on any mid round QBs they could potentially develop for when his fragility inevitably catches up to him.

They’re gonna take Allen though because they're the Browns and that’s the most Browns thing to do.

Possibly not even, but he is a good football player though. The league is trying to save the endangered species of white boy QBs, so Darnold & Rosen whom both got exposed as mediocre at best will get opportunities cause the league is ran by fan boys with no evaluating talen.

Mayfield is just as white as Darnold and Rosen.

He ain’t being discriminated against other than recognization that QBs his height, without Vick elite athleticism, normally don’t amount to much (Brees and Russ being the exceptions). He’s still going to go top 15 in all likelihood.