If Bron wins his 5th ring/5th FMVP next year, back to back with LA. Would you consider him GOAT?

??

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%
  • He’s already the GOAT

Votes: 44 19.3%
  • He will never be the GOAT

Votes: 59 25.9%
  • They would be about equal

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Mr Limited will never see another SB again

giphy.gif
Im rooting for yall on SNF

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then you just have the basketball part of things. And Jordan’s game> everyone else’s

His footwork, body control, explosiveness, all around shooting, style, defense. No one is touching him.
Footwork: Kobe and Kareem better
Body control: some shyt Jordan stans just made up
explosiveness: Lebron better
All around shooting: what does this mean? Jordan was a terrible three pt shooter; not efficient either
Style: another meaningless attribute
defense: there have been better defenders

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Footwork: Kobe and Kareem better
Body control: some shyt Jordan stans just made up
explosiveness: Lebron better
All around shooting: what does this mean? Jordan was a terrible three pt shooter; not efficient either
Style: another meaningless attribute
defense: there have been better defenders
I was talking about the entire package :stopitslime:

How do you not know what all around shooting is? Jordan’s splits were very good every where except from 3. And the only reason they weren’t better from 3 is because of the era. Teams were shooting 5 threes a game in the mid 80s.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Exactly...imo anyway, I watched Joe dumars lock MJ up, I watched when the Celtics singularly couldn’t handle MJ, but collectively as a team smack fire outta him, cuz his team skills weren’t up to par yet....I remember all this.....people only wanna remember mj six finals years like that’s the end all be all
:mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
hes third. will always be third.

MJ then Kobe then Him. and there's nothing wrong with that. Im not even a Bron hater. I respect him for going back to Ohio and giving them a ring. I respect him for bringing a ring to my city this year. But MJ and Kobe are sociopaths that are different animals, totally different cloths. Those 2 against each other (both in their prime) would break the fabric of space and time.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not going to change anything with regards to MJ

He is already the GOAT winning 4 titles with 3 teams and being the best player in all of them
MJ could never did that
Infact he waited for his competition to grow old

Imagine if Lebron only beat the old Celtics and spent the rest of the decade beating up teams similar to this Miami Heat team (with only 1 star) This was MJs career
You're right, jordan never jumped to the next favorable situation when he couldnt win with his current roster.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bron could win 8, and I’ve never consider him better than MJ. Lebron style is so trash and laughable compared to MJs.

(checks avatar) sounds about right, so what about his style of play is trash ??

Lebron will be where he is in your mind, no matter what he does no matter how many rings he gets,

I’m a mj fan for life, but i have to give props, this nikka stays in the finals, he’s won one with 3 different franchises, the list goes on, a lot of the Kobe stans won’t give him his props, but a few of them are conflicted because he gave their franchise another ring, some die hard mj stans won’t entertain the thought, for me he’s at the table, not many has the resume he has

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It’s not going to change anything with regards to MJ

He is already the GOAT winning 4 titles with 3 teams and being the best player in all of them
MJ could never did that
Infact he waited for his competition to grow old

Imagine if Lebron only beat the old Celtics and spent the rest of the decade beating up teams similar to this Miami Heat team (with only 1 star) This was MJs career

:mjlol: nikka what

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Nah, he can never be the goat. Losing in the first round > losing in the finals.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if he teamed up with Drexler and Barkley and won 2... Then left to go team up with Iverson and Garnett for another.... Then at the end, he goes and joins cleveland and young lebron for the last one

Get all the way the fukk out of here... When did switching teams become a harder road
Jordan didn't need to because his team already had the biggest talent advantage in the NBA. The amount of expansion teams in the NBA at the time diluted the league. For example, some of his fiercest opponents were teams like the Pacers and Knicks-- two teams with one "superstar" who were probably better served being a second option. His best finals opponent on paper might be the 1998 Jazz and not only did the Bulls have the better duo but they also had the better support players in Kukoc, Rodman, and Longley. Jordan's finals opponents weren't the caliber of a 2014 Spurs or the 2016-2018 Warriors. He always had more horses than every team he faced.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Everyone has their different definition of GOAT ... for me its about peak greatness and Jordan was the greatest player at his peak :yeshrug:

Maybe LeBron will have the most decorated career but at his peak he wasn't better than Jordan