If Andre 3000 was from NY, would he be universally accepted as the GOAT?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It's not a solo album regardless of how you try to spin it. Gangstarr isn't a duo:stopitslime:? You got nikkas in here trying to say The Love Below isn't a solo album when he produced majority of it so how do you rationalize ERIC B & Rakim albums being solo? Besides The 18th Letter his solo albums are horrible. If anything they hurt his legacy brah:mjpls:

nikka how the fukk u gonna compare a Rapper and Producer duo to a group wit 2 rappers who rapped equal amount of time?..and love below IS NOT a solo RAP album...its a solo album tho...and I know for a FACT Eric B ain't do shyt...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn, so it only took one VERY long verse for everyone to hop back in 3 stacks nuts and tell us what most already knew for years?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka has no solo albums
He aint even top 15
He a good lil rapper but come on
Yall giving guy special treatment

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
On one hand, the "no solo stuff" hurts, but on the other hand: it's absolutely true.

Even with the "acting career," he's had plenty of time to put out more music...even produced a few tracks (fully credited, at least), and put out a ton of guest spots.

Instead of putting out an album, and like some 30 Rock shyt, he's gonna play Jimi Hendrix
in a movie that can't use Jimi Hendrix's music :mindblown:

Not how I would have wanted it to go after their run up to Stankonia, but I think Big Boi did something we all thought wouldn't happen: stepped out from Andre's shadow. Sir Luscious Left Foot was at least a 4/5 album.

Adidastar

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
without a solo album it's almost disrespectful to place him with guys who have 5, 6, 10 solo albums. DOC has more solo albums than him, as does BIG. He's an animal on the mic tho and i fux with him.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:pachaha: at u thinking Love Below is a hip hop album. Even if it is, it wouldn't and shouldn't be rated anything more than a average album ( if it's gonna be judged as a hip hop album). So even if we assume The Love Below is a hip hop album, that gives Andre 1 mediocre hip hop album, some dope verses and a boat load of over hyped verses. Again...why should we consider him GOAT?

class of 3000..

nobody on that hoe but dre..

dre has 2 solo albums..gymc...:birdman: