If all guns were banished and all we had for weapons was Swords/Blades what kind would u choose?

Which Sword would you choose?

• Total voters
Daps
Longer fight? :mjlol:

You shouldn't be having long fights with a katana. Them things are brittle as fukk.

Anime, movies, and cartoons got these cats thinking crazy. Reach and speed win weapon combat, 9 outta 10 times. It's not even close especially when you factor in how relatively easy a spear is to make.

No I wouldn't use the katana, for constant slashing. But if I need to run around a lot, the katana is going to be easier to move with.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The good thing about the kusarigama is you can use to to disarm as well as attack people. old banesensuki manuals taught ninjas to use it to grab swords out of their opponent’s hands. Wrap it around someone and tangle them. The methods are numerous but the goal is simple

Trust me, a flying sickle is scary. Especially with whip action, you could send the sickle flying into your opponent’s chest at high speeds.

It’s like how uma was battling the crazy 88s and that one girl has that whip chain.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I'm surprised no one has chosen the Gladius

giphy-downsized-large.gif

untitled_293_by_dennisk4-d6qxlb5.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I wouldn't use the katana, for constant slashing. But if I need to run around a lot, the katana is going to be easier to move with.

Requires too much upkeep, Breh. Blades too thin and you shouldn't be running around like that. If I was fighting someone with a katana, just play defense until the sword breaks or chips.

Samurais even preferred spears, breh. What swords have over spears is they're all-purpose and useful outside of combat (Cutting brush, clearing fields, etc)

Seriously, get a buckler and call it a day.

Last edited:
Daps
Longer fight? :mjlol:

You shouldn't be having long fights with a katana. Them things are brittle as fukk.

Anime, movies, and cartoons got these cats thinking crazy. Reach and speed win weapon combat, 9 outta 10 times. It's not even close especially when you factor in how relatively easy a spear is to make.

An Arashikage katana doesn't break