If AEW were to run a stadium show in the United States.....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
First, I don't think now is a good time for them to do it, there's some areas they are doing well in and others that are not so hot, you'd want to see the demand pick up in some areas before trying it. Also, I don't think they have to do it either, a multi-million dollar gate is the same whether it's in London or here.

But what city or stadium rather would be the best place to do it? Chicago and New York are the two main wrestling hot beds and they've already done good business in both cities but Chicago seems burned out. Maybe MetLife stadium. They seem to do good business on the west coast too but they aren't ready to run Levi's or SoFI.

The Jaguars stadium would be a bad idea. The Jags can't even sell that shyt out even when they're decent. My answer is MetLife.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel like they could do numbers

AEW not poppin in a way that people will show up for them weekly but for a special event in a stadium I do think people from around the world would come out to see them

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Doing Wembley was the right reciepe for them
British wrestling fans are hardcore they even put TNA in decent arenas when they visit and people were dying for a show at Wembley for 30 years. I dont know if you can do that in the US or not but if they have the roster stacked plus new japan maybe.

Dont know if that translates for a US stadium show but maybe.It would have to be a wrestling hotbed city. I actually think doing a stadium in Canada is more possible (Major city not some Regina shyt obviously)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would seriously flop if they did a stadium in their current state. However, if they decided to do it, the Superdome is the spot. I was there for WM 34 and there is so much to do around the stadium that’s within walking distance. Driving there isn’t bad either

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
First, I don't think now is a good time for them to do it, there's some areas they are doing well in and others that are not so hot, you'd want to see the demand pick up in some areas before trying it. Also, I don't think they have to do it either, a multi-million dollar gate is the same whether it's in London or here.

But what city or stadium rather would be the best place to do it? Chicago and New York are the two main wrestling hot beds and they've already done good business in both cities but Chicago seems burned out. Maybe MetLife stadium. They seem to do good business on the west coast too but they aren't ready to run Levi's or SoFI.

The Jaguars stadium would be a bad idea. The Jags can't even sell that shyt out even when they're decent. My answer is MetLife.
Wembley might be the most profitable stadium to book if they aren’t getting paid to come there like WWE does with stadium shows.

But running overseas is considerably more expensive than domestic.

Wembley is actually a cheap stadium to rent given its age and size because if they charged what it’s actually worth no one would rent it. For example, I’ve read it’s even cheaper than MSG and MSG is not even a quarter as big. Plus I’m sure the Khans got a sweetheart rental deal on it on top of that.

And then it’s one of the biggest stadiums in the world that’s located in the top travel destination in all of Europe. So as good of a location to make their money back and more that they can possibly book.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They could do it with 1yr of planning.

Even WWE has to announce a year in advance usually.

But to really make it work, A. They need to be consistent with long term story telling

B. Be in a successful area.