If AEW were to run a stadium show in the United States.....

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Judging by their ticket sales, it's gonna be a tough task, like others said, maybe the visual of 80k at an AEW show will help.

I think doing a show at an MLS stadium would be a good start though.

GEODIS-Park-2022-4.jpg

1200px-Audi_Field_June_25th.jpg

the last few shows at the Forum in LA did fairly well, if they did the MLS soccer stadium in Carson they could probably put at least 20K in the stands if they didn't charge too much

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I know NJPW/ROH got MSG a few years ago. Has any other company ran there :jbhmm:
Since WCW was created, no one but WWE has rented it other than that G1 Supercard.

I know Dutch Mantell said at one point whenever WWE rented it they always lost money on it because it was so expensive to rent.

I read that it costs more to rent than Wembley Stadium despite it having less than a quarter of the capacity of Wembley

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Since WCW was created, no one but WWE has rented it other than that G1 Supercard.

I know Dutch Mantell said at one point whenever WWE rented it they always lost money on it because it was so expensive to rent.

I read that it costs more to rent than Wembley Stadium despite it having less than a quarter of the capacity of Wembley
That NYC Markup

For AEW to run a stadium show in the states. I think they have to go somewhere that their base will travel to. But, also makes feasible sense for size estimations.

Nashville could probably have the right space for them and it could draw fans from their main travel corridors pretty well. That Soccer Stadium for Nashville SC could likely give good site lines and feel filled up with a crowd. But, not crazy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thats an enormous risk right now for them as a company. I think WWE is waiting for them to try it though so they can pull something foul on them
:what:The only foul thing they could do is to actually encourage them to do it. They can barely get 4k people to show up, which is why they went to the UK to get 67k.