If AEW were to run a stadium show in the United States.....

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Judging by their ticket sales, it's gonna be a tough task, like others said, maybe the visual of 80k at an AEW show will help.

I think doing a show at an MLS stadium would be a good start though.

GEODIS-Park-2022-4.jpg

1200px-Audi_Field_June_25th.jpg

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Metlife

need to a months long build if they wanna fill it though

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
You’d want to stay away from the Rumble, Mania and SummerSlam and football stadiums are out of the question from August to late January.

So it would have to be DON or Forbidden Door.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Here is the last post by WrestleTix. Where they stand as of Aug. 19th

They priced a lot of people out on this one. Read quite a few people on Twitter/Reddit saying it costs significantly more for the same seat this year compared to last year so they aren’t going.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Here is the last post by WrestleTix. Where they stand as of Aug. 19th

As I said before about ticket prices for Arthur Ashe pricing a lot of people out....

The OCtober 4th Dynamite/Rampage taping in Stockton, CA is a normal Dynamite/Rampage taping. Nothing like Fyter Fest or any sort of special named Dynamite. There are available floor seats ranging from $40-316. And only 7 of those are in the $300+ range, and those are the only seven at more than $160. Now I don't know if they reduced prices yet for that or not but I would venture to guess no since it's over a month away.

The cheapest floor seat available for Arthur Ashe is $598.

They have three non-floor seat sections in Arthur Ashe, so a total of four sections. The middle section has tickets going between $100-160 and almost all of them being at the $160 range.

So all but seven floor seats in Stockton, CA can be had for cheaper than next to last section tickets in Arthur Ashe.

They are charging PPV prices for this Dynamite/Rampage taping and I think a lot of people that wanted to go aren't even going to check back later to see if prices dropped because they were so appalled by how high the prices were.