If a woman never came up to you and started flirting....

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
this is how I pick up whores

KmV66.gif

:birdman:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
you an ugly ass nicca :snoop:

ol' stand up against the wall at the school dance ass nicca

but for real, this is true. You likely not approachable whether you trying to be gangsta or you got a beer gut

change it up

:russ:

forreal. but sometimes I can't believe the audacity some bytches have.

a few years back this ugly drunk bytch came up to me at the bar, and was like u look good enough to buy me a drink, and I replied "you don't look good enough for 5 seconds of my night" and walked away...bytch was mad.

I had bytches jump on the ledge of the vip and grab me by the back of my neck and go "u need to come down to the ground floor, you're too hot to be hiding in the vip" I looked at her drunk ass like :rudy:
and my boy pushed her off and said "fukk outta here" looked at me shook his head and said "drunk bytches"

now that I think about it...that nikka cock-blocked me :bryan:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
:russ:

forreal. but sometimes I can't believe the audacity some bytches have.

a few years back this ugly drunk bytch came up to me at the bar, and was like u look good enough to buy me a drink, and I replied "you don't look good enough for 5 seconds of my night" and walked away...bytch was mad.

I had bytches jump on the ledge of the vip and grab me by the back of my neck and go "u need to come down to the ground floor, you're too hot to be hiding in the vip" I looked at her drunk ass like :rudy:
any my boy pushed her off and said "fukk outta here" looked at me shook his head and said "drunk bytches"

now that I think about it...that nikka cock-blocked me :bryan:

:ooh:

Daps
My problem is that I'm the fat girl handsome nikka :sadcam: I'm the one they feel look good enough to brag about but safe enuff not to get rejected! :noah:

I feel like that sometimes but all bytches love me. Far girls were in love with me and still are but when this cute slim bytch asked me to prom in 8th grade I was :win:

Speaking of fat bytches: Anyone ever get guilted into bagging a bytch? Like she makes you feel bad so you are like "Ok ill go with you :sadcam:"

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel like that sometimes but all bytches love me. Far girls were in love with me and still are but when this cute slim bytch asked me to prom in 8th grade I was :win:

Speaking of fat bytches: Anyone ever get guilted into bagging a bytch? Like she makes you feel bad so you are like "Ok ill go with you :sadcam:"

My homeboy was fukking with this bad bytch, and wanted me to go to her house with him cause she had an older sister:lolbron: He told me that bytch was bad as hell, I believed it cause her sister was :rudy:

We get there and this bytch was fat as hell:wow: I had the :birdman: look on my face the whole night. She ended up cursing me out cause she said I was acting like a dikk :stopitslime: I almost had to cut that nikka off for that shyt, setting me up for the okie doke. That shyt was like 7 years ago and I'm still mad