“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
So many brehs feel me, but will never admit it. I used to be like y'all. Then I stopped giving AF. No one will know, be free brehs.
I don’t think you’re thinking clearly bro. That transgender is gonna want to be treated the same way a real woman wants to be treated. Except they have a penis and can’t have children. The average dude isn’t gonna come across an IG model, trans or not. So it’s disingenuous to think the average dude can choose between an obese women and an “attractive” trans women.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Everyone scared to answer the question... I know why, I'm just the few willing to admit it 🤷🏾‍♂️

If this was in the room with y'all and no one would ever know, y'all going for it... Lie to anonymous message board people you'll never meet cuz you want to be seen as straight by strangers brehs

You are using your own reality to project onto other brehs.

Most men ain't fukking a beautiful tranny regardless of how good she looks. I personally can't even fathom the idea. You think just because you and your circle get down a certain way that all men must be the same. You are dead wrong.

This is like the repressed religious folks who think everyone has gay urges and gravitate toward the Bible and its concept of "temptation" because they themselves have internal struggles that mirror it.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
5TzDFnQ.png
Some of you need to seek help, preferably at a certified Harlem clinic.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This an anonymous message board. Haven't given a fukk about none of this shyt since I signed up. The fact that y'all do and y'all anonymous is WILD.

Most men will take Beyonce with a dikk over Shaq with a p*ssy 🤷🏾‍♂️
p*ssy feels way too good. I’ll take Shaq with that wet wet :noah:

I :salute:you for not being scared to speak your mind. A lot of these nikkas really scared to be themselves :wow: