“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Everyone scared to answer the question... I know why, I'm just the few willing to admit it 🤷🏾‍♂️

If this was in the room with y'all and no one would ever know, y'all going for it... Lie to anonymous message board people you'll never meet cuz you want to be seen as straight by strangers brehs

I can't believe I'm entertaining this, but here it goes....

I know I can't barely see due to my illness and got a smooth brain, but so many red flags its not even funny...

• Long arms don't add up to the female structure
  • Overkill body work including the rib situation
  • Long face and jawline is a dead giveaway
  • Hulk Hogan tree trunks for thighs (come on breh...you can see it a mile away)
  • Long fingers that doesn't resemble the delicacy of a woman's hand structure
Say what you want about stanky ass coochie, but clothes hook to the nose and steady strokes would even out the tragedy.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
wargames%20gif.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So many brehs feel me, but will never admit it. I used to be like y'all. Then I stopped giving AF. No one will know, be free brehs.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

I know I can't barely see due to my illness and got a smooth brain, but so many red flags its not even funny...

Say what you want about stanky ass coochie, but clothes hook to the nose and steady strokes would even out the tragedy.
You are falling into the trap just by pointing out the physical shyt. Like with D.A.R.E. in the 80's/90's, just say no.

no.jpg

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

• there's lots of women with long arms too... "Female structure"... nikkas wanna get educational and scientific now to stop from feeling gay. That erection you feel when you see a bad ass trans ain't gonna stop tho 🤣

• how many women today have overkill body work? 🧐🧐🧐🧐 Same body work btw

• long face and jawline isn't exclusive to just men

• women don't have big thighs? Precious don't got big thighs??? What are we even talking about? You just dancing now.

• plenty of women have long fingers... Wtf bro? This your argument??? Shouldn't have even entertained this wack ass attempt at ridicule post...