“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall some flaming fakkits. If I had to choose between some bussy or a chick with some stank box, I'd be in that funky box like :blessed:
You've never smelled stank box then... shyt will make you asexual for a month straight.

Anyways this my last post in here. Y'all boring now. Had I not posted that trans and let yall know, it would've been a lot of heart eye emojis around this mf :mjlol:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
You've never smelled stank box then... shyt will make you asexual for a month straight.

Anyways this my last post in here. Y'all boring now.

I've smelled stank box before. I aint saying I'd like it, but if I had to choose between that or some musty azz treh who grew up with a dikk and ballz like me. The choice is very easy for me to make.

I'd rather die than sleep with a treh. Keep your bussy fantasies to yourself :scust:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Crazy how you can stop watching that shyt for 2 weeks and instead of the hardcore big titty clips you had like 50 tabs open switching between them you only need one tab of some vanilla shyt like titties poppin out a bra to get the job done
the god old days when a chick teasing pulling a tittie out will get u going :ohlawd: :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I've smelled stank box before. I aint saying I'd like it, but if I had to choose between that or some musty azz treh who grew up with a dikk and ballz like me. The choice is very easy for me to make.

I'd rather die than sleep with a treh. Keep your bussy fantasies to yourself :scust:

This nikka was really trying it. He on some eww dont p*ssy stank. Have some dikk and balls.......like it dont get funky too. It aint nothing in the world thats gonna turn me to go run up in another male. Im sorry. I will throw a bytch in bathtub of Febreeze. I dont give a shyt

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:francis: this is what we doing now huh

7I0u.gif
I’m not.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Whats funny is someone like Precious can always lose weight lol.

She can also have children. Plus i work in a lab, 50 percent of all gay black man have HIV. So you taking a 50/50 chance of that House in Virginia running up in some nikkas a$$hole just because it "looks like a woman". How about get a actual woman :francis:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You can tell the maturity level in nikkas by what they care about. Y'all post like y'all in junior high still... Idk any grown ass adults worrying about who's gay or what's gay except for 20 something's and under who don't know shyt about shyt yet.
Dawg stop you ask any nikka this IRL and they hitting you with the :gucci:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Everyone scared to answer the question... I know why, I'm just the few willing to admit it 🤷🏾‍♂️

If this was in the room with y'all and no one would ever know, y'all going for it... Lie to anonymous message board people you'll never meet cuz you want to be seen as straight by strangers brehs

Dawg you would know! :russ:
You basically just said you on the downlow. This is how those same brehs think.
Now it's past the point of the hypothetical where you were forced to pick two options. Here you're just making an explicit choice. You WANT to fukk this transwoman. Could just find a woman with a bbl and fake titties but nah this what you want.