“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
while yall playing...shyt might look tempting, but a woman STILL feels n smells like a WOMAN!!

its been reports of young men comitting MURDER after the post nut clarity of them smashing a man hits.

they NEVER talk about the smell of men and colon in the room, the BOOBOO on ya Dyck, or man STUBBLE she filters off on her pics...also, she'll be like 8 feet tall...

:dame:

How did this go unnoticed
full

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We still men at the end of the day and we are attracted to WOMEN,we gonna look.

Shyt, a feminine sex Robot might pull up with Jiggly Bits and i ain't fukkin. I might peep real quick tho.

:dame:
This is what degeneracy looks like. You done watched so many videos anything with a big ass & t*ts will get you ready.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vs

How-Did-Gabourey-Land-Her-Role-In-Precious.jpg

precious-2009-lee-daniels-932x461.jpg

PE_Prec_wearing_red_scarf.jpg

We all got choices 🤷🏾‍♂️

If that’s a transformer I’m a be real 70 percent of nikkaz would follow her to the bedroom if she approached them on some I wanna fukk you shyt. Only way nikkaz are finding out that’s a man is when she/he drops them panties down and your greeted with a hard dikk in your face .

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that’s a transformer I’m a be real 70 percent of nikkaz would follow her to the bedroom if she approached them on some I wanna fukk you shyt. Only way nikkaz are finding out that’s a man is when she/he drops them panties down and your greeted with a hard dikk in your face .
Naw lol I knew that was a Trans woman from jump. For one I don't like women that depend on a lot of make up. 2nd her bone structure resembled that of a man.

3rd...can yell stop quoting the picture :russ:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw lol I knew that was a Trans woman from jump. For one I don't like women that depend on a lot of make up. 2nd her bone structure resembled that of a man.

3rd...can yell stop quoting the picture :russ:
Guarantee if your ass is drunk nikka you going to see them cheeks and want to get the clapping and then you going to realize your cheeks going to get clapped as well.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Guarantee if your ass is drunk nikka you going to see them cheeks and want to get the clapping and then you going to realize your cheeks going to get clapped as well.
It would've cost you zero time, effort, and money to not say all this :dame:

:deadrose: