“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
“I want people banned who don’t like my witch hunt Tranny and regular tranny threads” - baby shyt soft TLR poster :heh:

Crying to a mod to ban someone who’s mean to you on a message board is as gay as having sex with other men. :russ:

Definition of bytch boy behavior. FOH with that garbage :camby:

You keep doing that gay ass deflection strategy as if anyone gives a fukk about some dude who’s not confident enough in himself to say that he wants fukk trans women. No one cares about that guy. Ur so uncomfortable with me saying these things you want to run to another grown ass man and beg him to defend you. :dame:

Some of us are just tired of y’all polluting boards with ur obsessive lgbtq garbage can threads. It sucks there’s so much other shyt to post about

This nikka wrote an entire novel tryna explain why he ran up in here defending a tranny fvcker
full

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Lieutenant Roast A Botch would never. Change your name you diabolic heathen.

"Before you start to run your mouth and don't know what you talkin 'bout
Man you need to check it out (big girls need love too)
All I'm sayin is can I have your phone #? Damn!
You sweet as a honeybun, some of them are coochie sprung
You can have a lot of fun (big girls need love too)"

HXRcGgj.md.png

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The rate of homosexuality out there now rivals that of Europe..:huhldup:
But you brehs go ahead and do you..:mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
while yall playing...shyt might look tempting, but a woman STILL feels n smells like a WOMAN!!

its been reports of young men comitting MURDER after the post nut clarity of them smashing a man hits.

they NEVER talk about the smell of men and colon in the room, the BOOBOO on ya Dyck, or man STUBBLE she filters off on her pics...also, she'll be like 8 feet tall...

:dame: