“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
My thing is, if you like trannies, fukk them EXCLUSIVELY. Leave the actual women alone, even though they won't. They'll be going back back, forth and forth, then end up singing "ooh it's the H-I-V and AIDS"
Exactly! If you want to be a fakkit, fine. Just stick to men, stop infecting women, why we gotta pay for your fakkitry
:gucci:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Wait wait wait he got banned?

It's says user can't be found when you click on his username

Hilarious

N7bqYqg.jpg

Outta here :heh:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
O look, another trans thread in a forum full of very manly men who definitely aren’t closeted :sas2:

Every god damn day y’all. Just fukk a dude or a trans or whatever and stop thinking and talking about it all the damn time. Weirdos

I did the right thing by making this thread and exposing that double dipping fakkit. And it’s sus as hell that you’re mad about that :dame:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
OP right now:
NBp3NQq.png

@CarltonBanks the bussy bandit did not start this thread, I’m the “OP”.

But on another note you been posting that disrespectful ass Chadwick Boseman pic all morning across multiple threads tryna fish for daps off of it. Stop disrespecting the GOAT and let him Rest In Peace, lame ass nikka :hhh:

Daps
I did the right thing by making this thread and exposing that double dipping fakkit. And it’s sus as hell that you’re mad about that :dame:
Another manly TLR poster defending his very manly tranny thread :heh:

This obsession y’all got with lgbtq folks ain’t healthy. This ain’t got nothing to do with that dude. It has everything to do with y’all making tranny threads daily. I think a poster said there THREE tranny threads yesterday going strong at the same time. Like wtf :russ: