“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
scared-no.gif

Whoa there brother, I’M the OP!
I have said no such thing. I am the thread starter, I am not the tranny fvcker @Carlton Banks, who is the one who said that demonic sh!t you quoted. :dame:
Wait you're right sorry about that lol i'll edit the post

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
OP (edit my bad op i meant breh u made this thread about, forgot he wasnt the OP) got no beef with u, (:dame:)so im not tryna pile on here (again, :dame: ), but ur premise that most men would take a "bad"(and again, i feel compelled to emphatically :dame:) treh over a chick like precious, is flawed at best.

For whatever reason, a lot of us would legit take Precious. Some of us so :demonic: we would take Precious over what most would consider a "bad" biological female. And some of us would simply:camby: to both and ride out with Rosie Palmer. And then u got actual grehs who wouldnt fukk with a treh. They want a legit burly dude, and wont look twice a treh. The same way a lot of straight brehs would look at a stud.

People like what they like and thats ok. Long as they dont make it their business what i choose to lay with, its live and let live for me. I got enough shyt to deal with in life without stressing over who another grown person is fukking. :hubie:If what u or @cozy carl or whoever else on this board was fukking was my biggest problem i would consider it a :blessed: , but alas.... :mjcry: