“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You sound overly invested and angry. I hope you’re okay.
Ah yes, the classic internet deflection when you realize things aren't going well for you. You have people throwing insults and slurs, but I'M the one who sounds angry. :deadrose:

FOH with that bullshyt. Find one other person in the thread who thinks I sound overly invested or angry, I'll wait...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sexuality IS as black and white as people make it seem, for some people. For others, it's not. We all know that.

If a dude goes to prison and starts fukking dudes willingly, it was latent within him all along, or he was hiding it.

I'm extremely primitive, and no, motherfukker, I will not fukk a child or animal just because I'm "horny." Again, that is a tendency already within them, or one they develop.

Everyone who is saying they wouldn't be attracted to a transgender is speaking for themselves. You and the other guy are the ones projecting, because you are speaking on "men" in general.

You are listing some really strange and specific examples. And for that reason, I'm out

When men are lusting after the same prototype chick in countless other threads... You get to thinking they'd be attracted to a passable trans that looks just like those women. Because isn't that what they're trying to do? Emulate women? Some just do it better than others. What's wrong with pointing it out? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Y'all been wanting me to be gay on here for YEARS. Meanwhile I got a whole girlfriend and most of y'all single and desperate. What's the obsession y'all got with gay people breh??? Tell me that ain't more alarming then the shyt I'm saying now 🧐

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
We've established that I don't care...

You was that nikka in class that showed up late to the roasting session, tried to force it, and ended up getting roasted. You suck at this bro
If we're going to be real, you'd be in front of the bus with the females and wouldn't have been allowed in the roast session,

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When men are lusting after the same prototype chick in countless other threads... You get to thinking they'd be attracted to a passable trans that looks just like those women. Because isn't that what they're trying to do? Emulate women? Some just do it better than others. What's wrong with pointing it out? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Y'all been wanting me to be gay on here for YEARS. What's the obsession y'all got with gay people breh??? Tell me that ain't more alarming then the shyt I'm saying now 🧐
No, YOU get to thinking that. That's what's weird.

It ain't. :unimpressed:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If we're going to be real, you'd be in front of the bus with the females and wouldn't have been allowed in the roast session,
Your moniker is "Mike Nasty" and you uncomfortable with this topic?

The irony in a lot of you nikkas 🤦🏾‍♂️

No one takes y'all serious

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
These dudes who hate women's looks ,focus on unattractive women, or talk down on women or femininity while propping up men kill me.:dame::mjlol: Men make better women head ass. So delusional they can't be honest with their preferences so they take it out on women instead of living their truth. if you gay or prefer men just be honest with yourselves and stop making it everyone else's problem:stopitslime:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
did he really think it through? like the logistics. you are about to insert your dikk, in a males booty, your balls are going to be clapping against his. and all this because you find them attractive. and remain hard too? soon as i see male genitalia i get defensive. actual hands might get thrown

but youre not gay. mans been with a treh for sure. these transformers really do be accomplishing their goals.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Calling any man that attracted to trans auto bi or gay is a huge oversimplification. shyt just look at prison and how many dudes been straight they whole life and will start enjoying sex with men their whole lives. Men are primitive and when horny will fukk everything from women,children and animals. So men acting like this is a ridiculous question sounds like a lot of projecting given how we know how men really act when it comes to sex

This is your problem, stop conflating all men.

Bisexual men have gay sex in prison.

Pedophiles want children.

Zoophiles want animals.

The vast majority of regular men are attracted to women, anything else is a paraphilia.

When men are lusting after the same prototype chick in countless other threads... You get to thinking they'd be attracted to a passable trans that looks just like those women. Because isn't that what they're trying to do? Emulate women? Some just do it better than others. What's wrong with pointing it out?

How does that extend to fukking a cross dresser in the ass:what:

You can show me an old Porsche concept done up to look brand new with all types of filters online, but irl we all know it's no fukking 911.