“I’d take a bad Trans over some butt ugly stank pvssy chick..” - Coli Poster

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Reported for posting Easter Island headed trannies

look how treh tactically is hiding that adams apple :dead: I hate these downlow nikkas just live ya life but leave us out of it.

Acting like anyone with eyes couldn't see thats a nikka. breh face strong as hell WITH a pound of makeup foh

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
nikkas really saying they'd fukk Precious like y'all haven't been the main culprits destroying that girls self esteem and teasing/cracking jokes on her the most. Pretty much ever since y'all found out she existed. Y'all have pretty much overstated how y'all feel about her and those that look like her.

Now you got a trans that look like all the "cheeseburger aways" and ig thots y'all constantly thirst over... And if y'all had no idea, y'all would've been with it. And that's all I'm really trying to say. Stop fronting. You anonymous. No one cares.
I actually thought that man you posted was a woman. Clicked that onlyfans link and read the caption, "Love using my 9in Tool!".

Reading that made my stomach churn. :mjcry:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
look how treh tactically is hiding that adams apple :dead: I hate these downlow nikkas just live ya life but leave us out of it.

Acting like anyone with eyes couldn't see thats a nikka. breh face strong as hell WITH a pound of makeup foh

Man posting Wesley Snipes in drag and expecting Coli to be :takedat:

Truly demonic

MV5BMTc1NjAxNTE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTg2NjM3._V1_.jpg

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Obese/ugly women*. Sexuality aint as black and white as people make it seem. Calling any man that attracted to trans auto bi or gay is a huge oversimplification. shyt just look at prison and how many dudes been straight they whole life and will start enjoying sex with men their whole lives. Men are primitive and when horny will fukk everything from women,children and animals. So men acting like this is a ridiculous question sounds like a lot of projecting given how we know how men really act when it comes to sex. Creeps.
Sexuality IS as black and white as people make it seem, for some people. For others, it's not. We all know that.

If a dude goes to prison and starts fukking dudes willingly, it was latent within him all along, or he was hiding it.

I'm extremely primitive, and no, motherfukker, I will not fukk a child or animal just because I'm "horny." Again, that is a tendency already within them, or one they develop.

Everyone who is saying they wouldn't be attracted to a transgender is speaking for themselves. You and the other guy are the ones projecting, because you are speaking on "men" in general.

You are listing some really strange and specific examples. And for that reason, I'm out

Superstar
Daps
i think gay/bi men should start coming out the closet without dragging women into it.

"i'm open to laying with another male under the right conditions"

vs

"would u rather fukk a fine ass tranny or this ugly broad ?"

u see how one does not involve women at all.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Obese/ugly women*. Sexuality aint as black and white as people make it seem. Calling any man that attracted to trans auto bi or gay is a huge oversimplification. shyt just look at prison and how many dudes been straight they whole life and will start enjoying sex with men their whole lives. Men are primitive and when horny will fukk everything from women,children and animals. So men acting like this is a ridiculous question sounds like a lot of projecting given how we know how men really act when it comes to sex. Creeps. But i respect people who choose either. But the way people are insulting anyone who puts out a different opinion you can see why people wouldnt be truthful lol. This whole thread was literally started to attack someones opinion lol. So you can see why im confident everybody is not being honest

If you or Carlton are gay men, its cool, you wont be stoned or beaten up for it. It is what it is. Stop with the mental gymnastics tho

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sexuality IS as black and white as people make it seem, for some people. For others, it's not. We all know that.

If a dude goes to prison and starts fukking dudes willingly, it was latent within him all along, or he was hiding it.

I'm extremely primitive, and no, motherfukker, I will not fukk a child or animal just because I'm "horny." Again, that is a tendency already within them, or one they develop.

Everyone who is saying they wouldn't be attracted to a transgender is speaking for themselves. You and the other guy are the ones projecting, because you are speaking on "men" in general.

You are listing some really strange and specific examples. And for that reason, I'm out
So you’re take on sexuality is people can have a gay gene that can be activated later in life? :mjlol: You sound overly invested and angry. I hope you’re okay.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't like you found that IG with Precious standing over you with a gun to your head.
We've established that I don't care...

You was that nikka in class that showed up late to the roasting session, tried to force it, and ended up getting roasted. You suck at this bro

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Because I'm not gay. I know, it's a hard concept for remedial nikkas to understand. The same way you like women, I like women. If we found out Rihanna, Beyonce, and whoever y'all like had a dikk it wouldn't change the attraction. At that point it's a decision to not want to like them. Even though your body/mind decided for you already.
breh, you're literally quoting this video verbatim:dame:

I got news for you