NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
She's bad but not eat ass bad:ehh:.

Still haven't meet an eat ass bad broad

Sofia-Vergara-sofia-vergara-37333176-1024-768.jpg

You're welcome.

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
I always wonder do white/Asian/Arab/latino forums ever have black girl thirst threads?

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
I always wonder do white/Asian/Arab/latino forums ever have black girl thirst threads?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I have generalized anxiety disorder and mild depression, one of my best friends just died and my aunt is in the hospital, needless to say I've had a terrible time getting to sleep this week. I don't use it often. My sleep quality is terrible as well, going to see a psychiatrist Saturday. Things should improve once I get on anti-depressants / anxiety meds. That shyt is not recreational lol.

Try exercising. The endorphin release you get from running will make you feel much better.

In fact, peer reviewed studies have shown that moderate intensity exercise is better at treating depression than medication.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Try exercising. The endorphin release you get from running will make you feel much better.

In fact, peer reviewed studies have shown that moderate intensity exercise is better at treating depression than medication.
I definitely need to exercise more. I used to play basketball everyday and got out of that routine, but also having anxiety /depression makes it all the harder to motivate yourself to exercise. I appreciate the advice, I definitely need to exercise more but I also definitely need medication as well, without a doubt in my mind.