Reppin
Sneak Nation
this is her from True Detective :ehh:

clY79Ym.gif
:whew:Season 1 was the best

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
She was sexy af in Heartbreak Kid. One of my favourite comedies. Allison on The Affair kinda looks like her too.:banderas:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
All my Google searches say it's probably not a body double. Plus Michelle gets naked in multiple films, she's not bashful about her body.
But that's an ass scene, I doubt she shows her ass like that, only certain angles.
And that ass a little bit too fat to be hers. But if it is :shaq:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Sorry Brehs I popped an ambien. It's not just about her body brehs her face is pretty as fukk and her facial expressions and just general mannerisms are sexy as fukk. And she's not some two bit Hollywood plastic surgery whore

Breh, I haven't heard of someone taking ambien for awhile....:ohhh: Do you have insomnia? Or was this recreational? :shaq::mjgrin:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I haven't heard of someone taking ambien for awhile....:ohhh: Do you have insomnia? Or was this recreational? :shaq::mjgrin:
I have generalized anxiety disorder and mild depression, one of my best friends just died and my aunt is in the hospital, needless to say I've had a terrible time getting to sleep this week. I don't use it often. My sleep quality is terrible as well, going to see a psychiatrist Saturday. Things should improve once I get on anti-depressants / anxiety meds. That shyt is not recreational lol.