I'd eat Michelle Monaghan's ass

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When it rains it pours :francis: some people have it way worse than me tho. so far this year my grandpa died, my cat died, my grandma got REALLY sick and almost died, one of my best friends died and now my aunt is in the hospital, oh and my parents are splitting up after 30+ years of marriage.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
damn I didn't know that. :noah:

not a booty double though. Michelle Monaghan was pregnant during the shooting so her ass was bigger at that time due to extra body fat.

so im supposed to believe her pregnancy fat went nowhere except her ass and still somehow looked like she was doing squats everyday :mjlol: nah breh....i got this bridge for sale tho for the low low :scheme:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so im supposed to believe her pregnancy fat went nowhere except her ass and still somehow looked like she was doing squats everyday :mjlol: nah breh....i got this bridge for sale tho for the low low :scheme:
It's a normal ass occurrence for women to get bigger asses/t*ts during pregnancy and her ass isn't that bad as is. It's not even close to a stretch to believe that. Her ass wasn't tight like she'd been doing squats, that shyt was loose and bouncy

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
When it rains it pours :francis: some people have it way worse than me tho. so far this year my grandpa died, my cat died, my grandma got REALLY sick and almost died, one of my best friends died and now my aunt is in the hospital, oh and my parents are splitting up after 30+ years of marriage.

Wanna go for a beer mate? That is, if you live in the NY area.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's a normal ass occurrence for women to get bigger asses/t*ts during pregnancy and her ass isn't that bad as is. It's not even close to a stretch to believe that. Her ass wasn't tight like she'd been doing squats, that shyt was loose and bouncy
believe wat u want my man, its your fap bank

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I can't believe there's a two page conversation about booty doubles and no one posted this gif :heh:

giphy.gif

She just had a bit more weight on her while filming this than she normally does. If she was pregnant then that makes sense.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wanna go for a beer mate? That is, if you live in the NY area.
Appreciate the offer breh, you're a sweetheart. I live in louisville. I'm not in a dark place or anything (obviously a little sad), just really anxious and on edge/tense all the time. Anti-depressants will help a lot with that.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
believe wat u want my man, its your fap bank
I can't believe there's a two page conversation about booty doubles and no one posted this gif :heh:

giphy.gif

She just had a bit more weight on her while filming this than she normally does. If she was pregnant then that makes sense.
I'm saying breh. Brehs acting like she was skinny as a twig or something. Her being pregnant makes perfect sense as to the added booty mass

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was watching machine gun preacher today and she was in it. Even as a plane jane she has sex appeal. Like she can be cooking for the kids and i just pull her in the bathroom and before u can say sukk my.. she on her knees deepthroatinf

:shaq: