Ice T on the Combat Jack Show (3 Hours!!)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:wow:

Was this the best Ep so far?
:whew:
It's up there.

Been listening since 2012 and I don't know if it's cause he started posting here, maybe I'm biased, but 2014 has been the best year for the Combat Jack Show. He's really honed his skills at interviewing, Pete was on the whole podcast, and the way @CombatJack dealt with Ice-Ts super delicate marriage issues without being offensive was great. First time I heard Ice-T really get to talk about it without it being uncomfortable. This one, the Chuck D episode, Cormega, Pharaoh Monche, Lord Finesse, Marley Marl, D-Nice, Freddie Foxx, Pete Rock shyt it's been a lot of good podcast and personally I learn something every time I listen.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
everybody in here was giving him love.here you come with the east and west shyt nikka sitcho dum ass down:camby:
I came in here with truth. I said this because Ice doesnt remotely get the historical props he deserves for his rapping ability. Just like alot of other west coast acts don't get their well deserved props. If you can't dispel what i'm saying who's really being dumb?

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
DOPE episode. i knew some of the stuff because i've listened to Ice's audiobooks but you always learn a lot when the guests goes in that much. i wish he would have talked about the recording process a little bit. on his greatest hits album it talks about how they recorded the first couple of albums in 24 hours simply because of budget and studio prices.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i actually used ice-t's, put everythint towards music at all cost mentality to put out:

TEAR DOWN THE TIER

so, i will be enjoying listening to a direct influence.
without, ice t, stating that.
i don't think, i would have rededicated myself as a professional fully independant artist.

ICE - T

:salute:

art barr

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Told yall about having the legend Ice T on. I told yall in that thread.

Salute to Combat for listening & reading the replies in that thread. I told yall. Ice T is a smart dude who is good at reflecting & being honest.

Salute to the show & my guy Ice T

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
at first I had the :comeon: because I never grew up on Ice T the rapper, by the time I got into rap in 96 he was :flabbynsick: but he dropped some gems and made me go back to listen to some old gangsta rap I never heard in full before :whew: that PSK was cold, Im listening to that 3 hours nonstop :ohlawd:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
at first I had the :comeon: because I never grew up on Ice T the rapper, by the time I got into rap in 96 he was :flabbynsick: but he dropped some gems and made me go back to listen to some old gangsta rap I never heard in full before :whew: that PSK was cold, Im listening to that 3 hours nonstop :ohlawd:
Listen to the 7 deadly sins album

Jards

All Star
Daps
Ive listened to two hours of this so far - one of the best interviews I ever heard.,..

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is dope as hell. Wish I could sit through the whole thing. Gonna have to check the rest later but this right here is dope.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Lets be real...did Coco cheat on him?

Most likely, but then again that's karma :heh:

nikka is a degenerate (I don't mean that in a negative way if you catch me) and is a self proclaimed pimp...and probably met coco with that same mentality on tap and pulled her with a pimps intentions.

Now the game comes full circle, she pimped him.... game recognize game...glad they still together honestly, shows you how petty a lot of this relationship shyt is in the face of real companionship.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I wonder who else can they get to keep the momentum going as we close out the year.
People I wouldn't mind hearing....Suge, Luther Campbell, Tony Draper, King Tee. or have like a round table with the old Deathrow Roster (Rage, Daz, Kurupt, RBX, etc)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was it ever confirmed that Coco messed around on Ice or was it just rumors? Coco seems like the ideal wife to me, always got that vibe from her despite her appearance, she seems like she'll cook and clean and take care of you and hold you down to the fullest and let you lead while not in anyway being salty or resentful about it, and she bangin, what more can a man ask for? if she messed around I guess you just gotta charge it to the game if you in Ice's position, dude came up under the tutelage of Iceberg Slim, lol, he know the game, he probably aint even trip cause Coco bringin them checks to daddy, plus he prob got some chicks on the side too. they seem dope together, let them do what works for them. best combat jack interview to date