Ice Spice Shocked at her Thickness

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why are you coming off as offended? I simply said there's beautiful women everywhere on par with or better than Meg/Ruby/Ice.

Am i wrong? Are those three women untouchable in looks and no other woman comes close? :jbhmm:
Offended? I said show y’all bytch

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Offended? I said show y’all bytch

Why? Whether my bytch was bad or not, there'd still be women on par with her or better.

My point was there's plenty of women on par with or better looking than Megan/Ice/Ruby. Is that a false statement?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
hop on the 4 train to 161st near yankee stadium.....take your pick....:mjgrin:
take-notes-o.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
1) why wear that dress if it will easily rise up like that?

2) her catalogue and even song content is NOT that fire to be simply pacing up and down that stage.
I know we’re in an era of low energy/nonchalant performances, but when she’s not bending over, chick is a corpse. Those studio sessions have to sound like a morgue.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I know we’re in an era of low energy/nonchalant performances, but when she’s not bending over, chick is a corpse. Those studio sessions have to sound like a morgue.
which is crazy because her songs all have an upbeat tone. She should have a gang of “hotties” on stage just twerking and get lit..

Ion even think oldhead rappers just simply walk back and forth.. they’ll at least give you some hand gestures and point the mic to the crowd :laff:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He's got a point. There's this weird phenomena where the coli places Meg/Ice/Rubi at the very top and you can't find another woman like that. In reality, there's plenty of women on par or better than those 3. If you live in a hick town, then yeah they the best, but any city where black women flock to will most likely have just as good or better.
Nggas be Incels and don’t realize it

My Ngga there is no quota on bad bytches. I don give a damn if there’s 100 Ice Spice’s oN fOrdhAm. Imma ogle all 100 tf

Get tird of bad bytches and thick asses brehs :dame: