ICE SPICE is a comedian now!

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I think she is funny and low key smarter than what her music suggests.

Basically, they’re laughibg at her candidness and even though shes just talking, shes kinda saying funny shyt.

Like she didn’t expect to win = she knows her shyt is kinda ass but it works and she was there to have fun

She had more fun at the after parties = again, didn’t give af about the grammys, just wanted to have fun

Highlight of her night was meeting Ed Sheeran = highlight was not winning a grammy

It was a Beyonce meet and greet and there was a line… funny in itself

Ive been told Im funny but its not trying to be funny, like dead ass serious thats how I feel. I think she comes off as like that. She’s not trying to be funny but they think she is funnier than they expected which makes it funnier. Her comebacks online kinda funny too

:patrice:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You peeped too :mjlol:

GJSVSxUXwAAczDH.jpg

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Honestly, I think she is funny and low key smarter than what her music suggests.

Basically, they’re laughibg at her candidness and even though shes just talking, shes kinda saying funny shyt.

Like she didn’t expect to win = she knows her shyt is kinda ass but it works and she was there to have fun

She had more fun at the after parties = again, didn’t give af about the grammys, just wanted to have fun

Highlight of her night was meeting Ed Sheeran = highlight was not winning a grammy

It was a Beyonce meet and greet and there was a line… funny in itself

Ive been told Im funny but its not trying to be funny, like dead ass serious thats how I feel. I think she comes off as like that. She’s not trying to be funny but they think she is funnier than they expected which makes it funnier. Her comebacks online kinda nice too
This....

...and men tend to be friendlier towards pretty women. I have a kat that I work with that'll turn guys away for asking for a favour, but let a good-looking girl walk in:dead:. Son will chop it up, walk them to get boots and stuff, and be all smiles and shyt:mjlol:

Last edited: