ICE Raids in Mississippi’s Chicken Country Create Opportunity for Black Residents

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I'm saying we are preoccupied with scraps when rich white men are prospering at historic levels.

If that sentence translates to "blacks should give up low wage jobs to illegals" then capitalist/right wing propoganda has taken a toll on your critical thinking ability.
So, what do you think we should do then?

On one hand you're telling me we shouldn't "fight" illegals (people shouldn't even be here) over the "white man's scraps"... But, on the other hand you're telling me that what you're saying doesn't translate to Black people giving up job so illegals can get them, so what do you think we should do, then.

You're also telling me that the right wing fukkers have taken a toll on my thinking ability, which I'm kind of offended by because I don't follow any right wing or left wing people in general.

:unimpressed:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
This is really tone deaf. Low income people are obviously going to be preoccupied with getting the jobs you call "scraps" over tearing down capitalism or taking on the corporations. It's silly to expect people with very little money and opportunity to focus on defeating corporations and billionaires.

What specifically should they be focused on over finding a job to feed themselves?
I'm trying to understand what he is saying also.

He told me that we're fighting illegals over the "white man's scraps", But when I asked him should we just turn the jobs down, he told me that right wingers have affected my thinking ability even though I don't follow any right wing or left wing people.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They didn't mention the punishment for people who hired the illegals.
:unimpressed:

When the heat dies down they will hire another batch.
Exactly, people can celebrate this but they will just go right back to this or any cheaper option after. Even the president who wants a wall got illegals working at his golf courses, etc.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Illegal immigration hurt black people the most, specifically black men who mostly work blue collar jobs. Over 2 million jobs lost in the black community over 15 years thanks to illegals over saturating the market and lowering wages.

these are not opinions these are facts, black people don’t have time to fight everyone else’s fight any longer the clock is ticking. Put the cape down and call ICE :camby:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brain washing

I posted how even Vicente Fox when he was president of Mexico shytted on black labor.

We believe we aren't worthy of ANY thing :snoop:

Bruh, people in that town were feeling like hispanics were being treated like "slaves"...WTF???

We're so lost man.

Its not slavery, and moreover you got a job you didn't even have!

Black labor doesn't even know its worth at this point. :snoop:

It’s like we the only group fighting other people’s battles breh, shyt is sad meanwhile we literally will have negative wealth by 2050 :snoop:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these dumb ass nikkas that post here are retarded and sheltered... plenty of cats in low income areas would take these jobs.

Are they shytty jobs? Yes of course but when you don’t have many options, anything is better is nothing...

the exact reason why these illegal Mexicans are flocking here to take them...

Those same illegals putting kids thru college and getting by but that’s not what we want for black folk right? :ohhh:

these dudes are clowns :mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I hope they unionize with the quickness and fight for a $25/hour wages. The narrative employers are pushing that the job is too hard and workers wont last is bullshyt.Workers will leave if wages doesn't properly reflect labor. they got away with paying low wages because they had a workforce with weak legal rights to protest their wages.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm saying we are preoccupied with scraps when rich white men are prospering at historic levels.

If that sentence translates to "blacks should give up low wage jobs to illegals" then capitalist/right wing propoganda has taken a toll on your critical thinking ability.

this is definitely a new argument...in the 80's it was that black people were forced to work these jobs due to systematic racism, and that we needed opportunities to better ourselves

now the argument is that we need not be fighting for these low-wage level jobs and should have upgraded by now

also keep in mind, a lot of brothas are coming home from prison rehabilitated and looking to jump start their lives, those jobs are now gone.