Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
First of all, calling Ice Cube a c00n is uber disrespectful to our community.

Advocating for pragmatic political discourse is a basic tenet of civil life in any society. I think you made this thread for clickbait.

Anyone telling black Americans to vote out of fear is again, disrespectful, and a large part of the reason why we aren't taken seriously.

With that being said, anyone voting on a federal level for Desantis, or Ramaindianfakkit, are enemies to the race. Straight up.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The Republican Party sold us out first and we were involved with them just like we are now with the Democratic Party. Why do people keep skipping over this. That’s the stigma. Should we have voted for Goldwater?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Blindly supporting Dems ain't it however nine times out of ten when people have smoke for the Dems they don't have smoke for the GOP which leads me to believe an agenda is at play and if you support the GOP you're a fukking clown.
That's because they are agents. The tell you all the so called 'bad' things Dems have done. You start listing out the out right wing racism of the republicans and their policies which affect black people and all of a sudden you hear"both sides".
I see right through that BS.