• Poll closed .

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Football brehs, explain to me

So the word was that Mahomes "didn't have anyone to throw to" because the WRs were so trash

But in this game all of them were completing alot of passes. Kelce, Rice, Watson, etc. So was that notion overblown and the Chiefs do have a good passing game?
They are getting better, but I don't see them winning the SB

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

So the word was that Mahomes "didn't have anyone to throw to" because the WRs were so trash

But in this game all of them were completing alot of passes. Kelce, Rice, Watson, etc. So was that notion overblown and the Chiefs do have a good passing game?
They had an ok game outside if rice. Kelce is getting old, Rice dropped mad passes during the season and Watson is reliable 50% of the time. I don't see them beating Baltimore or Houston.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Neither team should have played this game in this weather...:beli: this was bullshyt... helmets shattering due to extreme cold that's dangerous... what about the rest of their equipment??? :mindblown: this was crazy... they couldnt postpone it to a few days later or somewhere else?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm feeling old cause folks in here saying "white dude on NFL GameDay Final" and I just know him as former host of The Best Damn Sports Show (GOAT sports talk show to ever exist). We really need a 30 for 30 on it

What they had was so organic, they caught lightening in a bottle but ended up trying to copy what shytty shows were doing

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm feeling old cause folks in here saying "white dude on NFL GameDay Final" and I just know him as former host of The Best Damn Sports Show (GOAT sports talk show to ever exist). We really need a 30 for 30 on it

Kruk and Sally were funny as hell on that show.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don’t think you can question his leadership, i honestly don’t know if you can question his coaching, more data is needed, but like @Trav said, maybe tua is closer to mcvays goff situation. You could see the limitations throughout the game, especially with tua throwing lollipops, at one point nikka threw a floater for a 4 yard pass to the sidelines :mindblown: the dolphins are built on speed and that’s ok, the problem comes when you have shyt open and a qb throws into double coverage, pauses too much or throws ducks, now if the all 22 comes out and nikkas are covered or they were taking away the first or second read then i can understand McDaniel has to create better schemes to adapt to the defense that they throwing out

Tua best ball all night was the one he threw into the stands :russ:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

Yeah. I remember that's when Jalen Rose first started working as sideline reporter covering the NBA Finals. Leeann Tweeden though :shaq:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell:

15 of Patrick's completions went to Kelce and Rice the only good pass catchers he's had all year.

5 other pass catchers had 1 catch each for a whooping 42 yards.

Watson had 2 for 20.

What game were you watching?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:dahell:

15 of Patrick's completions went to Kelce and Rice the only good pass catchers he's had all year.

5 other pass catchers had 1 catch each for a whooping 42 yards.

Watson had 2 for 20.

What game were you watching?

Get those daps, you sorely need them