NULL
BU904kK.gif

:russ:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
the expected result. Good season regardless, need to upgrade the roster at certain key spots.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just realized too that if Bills win they'll have to play the Chiefs with the Chiefs having a two day rest advantage thanks to the delay. That could be a huge sneaky advantage.

Bills wont lose to the Chiefs for a 3rd time. This will be a career defining moment for Josh allen. He will have to be carried out on a stretcher before he loses it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
McDaniel has some real questions about his leadership and playcalling...

The Dolphins are soft. Weren't aggressive enough, some very predictable and mid playcalling...

This team went from looking like the '99 Rams in the first 5 weeks to the '23 Panthers by the time their season ended. Pathetic...

I cant take them seriously after Chris Broussards breakdancing take:mjlol:

They might have to paralyze somebody on the field just to make a statement at this point.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
McDaniel has some real questions about his leadership and playcalling...

The Dolphins are soft. Weren't aggressive enough, some very predictable and mid playcalling...

This team went from looking like the '99 Rams in the first 5 weeks to the '23 Panthers by the time their season ended. Pathetic...

I don’t think you can question his leadership, i honestly don’t know if you can question his coaching, more data is needed, but like @Trav said, maybe tua is closer to mcvays goff situation. You could see the limitations throughout the game, especially with tua throwing lollipops, at one point nikka threw a floater for a 4 yard pass to the sidelines :mindblown: the dolphins are built on speed and that’s ok, the problem comes when you have shyt open and a qb throws into double coverage, pauses too much or throws ducks, now if the all 22 comes out and nikkas are covered or they were taking away the first or second read then i can understand McDaniel has to create better schemes to adapt to the defense that they throwing out

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Football brehs, explain to me

So the word was that Mahomes "didn't have anyone to throw to" because the WRs were so trash

But in this game all of them were completing alot of passes. Kelce, Rice, Watson, etc. So was that notion overblown and the Chiefs do have a good passing game?