• Dolphins

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
From October:

"Peacock's move to make customers sign up and pay up is working. NBCUniversal's flagship streaming service added 4 million customers in its most recent quarter, parent company Comcast disclosed, bringing the service's total subscriber base to 28 million, a nearly 80% YoY increase."

Peacock is here to stay :manny:
Premier League putting way more games on there prolly helped

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
McDaniel has some real questions about his leadership and playcalling...

The Dolphins are soft. Weren't aggressive enough, some very predictable and mid playcalling...

This team went from looking like the '99 Rams in the first 5 weeks to the '23 Panthers by the time their season ended. Pathetic...
You can fit this exact post with Reid and the Chiefs from 2013-2017, or McVay and the Rams 17-20.

We all know what the elephant in the room is, it's just a matter of who they target and view as that upgrade to get them over the hump. I don't see a clear-cut answer at the moment.

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
Nah a quick Google search tells me they were NEGATIVE 2.8 Billion in losses last year. No way this weekend even gets them to a profit.
They payed a billion for the wwe video library a few years ago so I'm not suprised

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
BU904kK.gif
if this happens to your team, someone gotta lose their job.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nah a quick Google search tells me they were NEGATIVE 2.8 Billion in losses last year. No way this weekend even gets them to a profit.
most streamers lose lots of money. Streaming is like Verzuz. Some still utilize the hell out of it, but once the world reopened and everyone finished binge watching what they wanted, it stopped being as necessary.

Cut cords brehs

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even kidding, that was one of the worst game plans I've ever seen by a play-off team.

14 handoffs during a -30 degree game?

Everyone knows it gets cold at Arrowhead during this time. You need to be able to run it.

Quick, what do analytics say about this. I need to know before I determine whether running the ball in a -30 degree game is a good idea or not.

:mjlol:

Terrible gameplan. Even if you are struggling to run you HAVE to try in this weather.